1. Your country

1. Your country
2. In your country, if a census worker comes by, do you invite him to your house for a coffee and lunch? Apparently this is a big problem in Saudi Arabia to the point that census workers can't visit more than one household per day.

Attached: Untitled.png (746x637, 440.31K)

Arabs are pretty nice to Hindus. They don't like South Asian Muslims tho. It was very strange experience.

I don't think we have census workers.
If we do i don't think they'll be treated this well

Attached: 1653602643335.jpg (940x1024, 61.76K)

If it was in Sweden the census workers would starve to death

They are pretty nice to us but maybe because we don't look like pajeets mostly and working class doesn't go there, mostly it's doctors and engineers etc

>you will never be a census taker in Saudi Arabia

Attached: renzi.jpg (594x310, 30.71K)

I think they just do it by mail or phone except in the shittiest poor black areas so I've never met one

> we don't look like pajeets mostly and working class doesn't go there
There more Mallus cleaning toilets and dying in the heat there than in Kerala. They have some disdain for Pajeet Muslims. Most are really nice but the ones who are horrible are well horrible

I work in a public opinion firm, Ive had pollsters chased out at gun/machete point, police harrasment and detained by narcos in 2 separate ocations, no deaths wich is good considering there has been poll workers lynched by people thinking they where on some sketchy shit

Fuck this dump

But i forgot to add, yes theres been instances of Nice people offering drinks and meals (wich we instruct them to turn down)

I am Kashmiri. Our working class doesn't go there as I said. It's mostly doctors and engineers. i know about their treatments of other muslims especially bangladeshis. Other groups treated like shit include Africans and Filipinos

Is Mexico really that violent? How did gangs get that powerful anyway?

I don't open the door. I have cameras so I can easily tell if it's a salesman or neighbour

My dad dodged a census taker for weeks. One day we were coming home and she was at the door, so he turned around in the driveway and drove away.

True.... Iranians were really sweet. Turks were nice once they found out I was tourist. Egypt somehow is a bigger shithole than ours. Tunisia and Morocco were OK. Algeria was nice. Dubai was soulless but I got laid a lot there so can't complain.

>census takers can only visit 1 house per day
So then just hire half your population as census takers, have them survey the other half of the population, and then your census is done within a day!

Ye, Dubai is soulless. I didn't like it much at all except maybe the beaches were clean. I want to visit Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia badly.
>Iranians were really sweet
Yee complete opposite of the Iranian diaspora posters here

>Is Mexico really that violent?
All this happened in Notoriously dangerous states/areas, be out in the streets in those places for hours and theres an increasing chance of something Bad happening, a way to avoid it is to sit down with the local cartel head (wich Ive done before) or ask the client to do so in avance, knowing You arent a threat theyll stay out of your way, angry mobs and jumpy untrusting people are a whole different story

>How did gangs get that powerful anyway?
Goverment officials turning a blomd eye or straight up cooperating with them for economic gains/fear

>Chile
yes, I would if we had one, but it was postponed

You've been go Algeria? How did you find it compared to the other countries in the region? usually tourists only go to those.

I want to go to Algerie after Morocco was somehow disappointing
What do you recommend?

Flag
What the fuck is a census worker?

Attached: 1537829397823.jpg (430x442, 39.71K)

I want to visit Algeria because I like Ben Mhidi and hate the french

Also, i had some good Algerian friends in /mena/ when i was a regular there