Americans making fun of swedes for not sharing food while they think brown cow make brown milk

>americans making fun of swedes for not sharing food while they think brown cow make brown milk

Attached: 4djngvx9pxu31.png (522x421, 175.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/15/seven-percent-of-americans-think-chocolate-milk-comes-from-brown-cows-and-thats-not-even-the-scary-part/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUMASS YANKS

I think they were just joking bro.

And cotton comes from sheep, what's your point cletus

I used to think this until I was 24

Ok then explain why some cows are white and some are brown.

And some milk is white and chocolate milk is brown

Pretty fucking simple explanation

americans eat hamburgers, pizza and nuggies at school and then wash it down with sugared milk...

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/15/seven-percent-of-americans-think-chocolate-milk-comes-from-brown-cows-and-thats-not-even-the-scary-part/

>For decades, observers in agriculture, nutrition and education have griped that many Americans are basically agriculturally illiterate. They don’t know where food is grown, how it gets to stores — or even, in the case of chocolate milk, what’s in it.

>But in some populations, confusion about basic food facts can skew pretty high. When one team of researchers interviewed fourth-, fifth- and sixth-graders at an urban California school, they found that more than half of them didn’t know pickles were cucumbers, or that onions and lettuce were plants. Four in 10 didn’t know that hamburgers came from cows. And 3 in 10 didn’t know that cheese is made from milk.

>One Department of Agriculture study, commissioned in the early ’90s, found that nearly 1 in 5 adults did not know that hamburgers are made from beef. Many more lacked familiarity with basic farming facts, like how big U.S. farms typically are and what food animals eat.

>We're called burgers yet we DON'T EVEN KNOW where burgers come from

Average Size of farms isn't really something the average person has any reason to know

The average person should know that hamburgers are made from beef

when i was small we lived close to a farm and we visited an another dairy farm at school too. i petted some cows it was fun

That stat was fake and based off of lazy journalism. So was the corona beer thing.

Kys self hating American tranny FAGGOT you will never be a woman

>California

California is where these Americans are bad at geography and other meme stats are from. Not the US. California is a mentally challenged shithole with the worse school system and dumbest people in the country. Truly a national embarrassment and failure.

Attached: 2EA2F9AF-FB67-47B1-B4F2-1F3D9DD5F596.jpg (1280x720, 132.08K)

Copium.

I once met two women who thought milk was made in factories, as in chemically synthesized. They also thought hunting was cruel, since you could get meat from the grocery store and "not have to kill any animals".

Attached: bark soul.png (650x665, 568K)

>meaningless phd research on whether people know what’s in chocolate milk (we as a society fund this) cherry picks data to sound interestinf

They obviously didn't poll tens of millions of people. They took some poll (probably an internet poll) that had joke replies and extrapolated the results onto the entire US population.

>american le dumb
god this thirdie and europoor cope is so pathetic
just accept that their country is better than yours and move on

>what food animals eat
A lot of people, depending on their background, would be either surprised by the fact that some livestock are fed grain planted exclusively to feed livestock, while others would be surprised by the fact that much of those same livestock could survive perfectly well if they were raised from childhood on grass alone (except they'd be much smaller).

I wouldn't judge 5th and 6th graders too harshly on the shit they don't know, unless they're explicitly supposed to learn it in the school curriculum. I'd judge adults way more.

it's typical for most U.S. polls, correctly done, to have a 5-10% retard/troll response. (Unless the poll is about Trump, in which case it's 40%.)

>brown cows
bullshit! everyone knows that brown milk comes from black queens.

Attached: ellietheempress2.webm (640x1138, 1.44M)

>unless they're explicitly supposed to learn it in the school curriculum
Wait, Americans don't learn about nutrition in primary school? I thought you guys had stuff like the food pyramid.