Are swedishers even human?

Are swedishers even human?

Attached: 509361F4-7755-4B6E-8607-A3948F0A4B33.jpg (828x1231, 548.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenia_(Greek)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Americans don't even know where sweden is
Just laugh at us

we're letting the Dutch off too easy

Attached: IMG_4210-e1596320930904.jpg (771x535, 73.88K)

There is no social contract requiring someone to feed someone else that is not part of the household. Being a guest does not guarantee food. The guest can send money to the host to compensate the cost of feeding them, this is the only time there should be an expectation to feed a guest.

#StandWithSweden

Here, we cook the amount of food needed to feed everyone at the table. No more no less.
If you are a child, you ask your friends parents' (before dinner) if you can eat with them, and they make enough food.
People will keep meming about this like the tikkie thing though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenia_(Greek)
bruh

>they expect something in return if they give you something
I mean... isn't this true everywhere? You'll be given something in return at some point.

Nords don't really have souls, they are like clockwork machines on the inside.

It's time to address the Swedish question

Attached: IMG_20220531_184247.jpg (1080x482, 170.94K)

I don't see why I should give things to other people for free when I don't expect things for free.
This way everything is fair and no-one is indebted to anyone.

Shut the fuck up Sven. If I have invited someone into my fucking home they are my guest and it is my responsibility to make them feel welcome.

I find fascinating that Sweden is a progressive country with high social consciousness but individuals have this outlook on host-guesst courtesy

I respect it though, truly a different society

swedebros... I don't feel so good... I think those twitter people finally got us cornered *cough* *cough* swedebros...

It's Christmas. Very much a family occasion.

i think the idea is that such minor costs should not be a barrier to friendship. its 2 euros ffs.

I once went to sweden expecting a nice dinner but I only got my head measured

my argentina friends mom always made us snacks.

she was based feels good man

I just mean if you do something for someone. Don't you expect the same from them at least?

I wouldn't want to hang out with someone if I was the only one giving.

Sami detected.

Only poor shitholes are proud of helping and impressing guests. Striving to show off their wealth and their generosity.
Others from functional societies understand that their guests don't need to be impressed and that they are all comfortable and stable.

>being so poor that 2 euros is a barrier to friendship
Then simply decline the offer of pizza, it's the honorable thing to do.

you would deny a friend a slice of pizza for 2 euro's or think poorly of them for that? you guys are ruthless.

I used to know a guy who would disappear everytime it was his "turn" to buy a round at a bar

Good take

Nice flag, man from Boston

In that case you simply stop inviting that faggot.

hahahaha what the fuck

Actually i remember being guest somewhere as a child and not being offered dinner. It made sense to me but anyways felt a bit weird. Funny how i would have never thought about this if i didnt read about it now lol. Nordics truly are subhuman

Same. That guy was also the one going on about how we should by rounds and it isn't a big deal etc. Yet he never seemed to be the one doing it.

>I just mean if you do something for someone. Don't you expect the same from them at least?

It depends, for some "favours" people expect some kind of reciprocation but serving a meal for a guesst in mexico is seen as second nature, Nobody serves you a meal expecting something in return

Why should I be eating at my friend's house of there's food home?
Mom will just get mad if she made the food for nothing.

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR OWN UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT CULTURE!!!!

Attached: 1654024083671.png (600x800, 20.53K)

There is no social contract requiring you to have friends.

>functional societies
>this flag

Attached: 1654024109819.jpg (332x1024, 21.62K)

You can always say no. It's not about you eating but about the opposite side that doesn't want to provide you with said opportunity

The kid invited his friend, not the parents. To them he's just a free loader, a leech