Germany is doomed if the BRD continues to dictate our fate, however a different path could be taken still

Germany is doomed if the BRD continues to dictate our fate, however a different path could be taken still.
In the beginning the BRD was still more based than the GDR, but a shift took place somewhere around the time when the former gave citizenship to Turks while the latter stayed 99% German until the end...
Today the former GDR (historically incorrect "East Germany") remains a very different place with entirely different voting patters, much more nationalist and ethno-centric! And behold, the same is true of another German nation: Austria.
Ironically Prussia (while not originally part of it Brandenburg and Saxony-Anhalt have been highly influential) and Austria have been rivals, so it would be a poetic turn of events if an alliance between these two saved the German people from their certain demise!

There is literally no reason for East Germany not to declare independence from the BRD and create a new state with Austria: Prussia-Austria.
The advantages that East Germany would gain from this are clear, falling into bolshevist hands after WW2 was bad enough, falling into Wessi hands was like that happening all over again however.
Sounds weird but hear me out.
What did they do with the farmland the communists stole? Give it back to their rightful owners? Gee no, the sold it all off the billionaires.
What did they do to our industry? Introduce sensible reforms that would allow a shift away from the planned out economy of the GDR towards the "free market"? Hell no, from one day to the next it was capitalism and the companies they declared "non competitive" were closed down - and that happened A LOT.
East Germans can rebuild, I truly believe that, we just need to free ourselves from malignant Wessi rule.
youtube.com/watch?v=6TAx2CuDneY

Attached: 1653785325314.jpg (650x460, 39.32K)

So what does Austria gain from all of this? Have a look at what the Wessis are doing, they keep voting for the crazy anti-German greens that are actively destroying whatever is left of this nation and being anti-German means being anti-Austrian too... They won't stop here, you too need an ally and I think we are just that.
Let the Wessis enjoy their multiculutral wonderland and let both Prussians and Austrians do their own thing!
Help us rebuild and eventually harvest the fruits of your labor!

Keep in mind Ösibros there is a lot of propaganda against us coming from the BRD regime. Many very influential people have come from our area, amongst them are:
>Bismarck
>Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz
>Konrad Zuse (inventor of the Zuse Z3, the first programmable, digital computer ever)
>J.S. Bach
>Martin Luther
>Gotthold Ephraim Lessing
>Helmuth von Moltke (Prussian General, very influential in military theory and in the creation of the 2nd Reich)
>J.N. von Dreyse (the man who invented the Zündnadelgewehr, you know that one from the Prussian-Austrian war in 1866 I believe, let's not let that happen again...)
>Hugo Schmeisser (Stg44 etc)
>Gottlob Frege

The list goes on and on...

Attached: 1653785369854.png (366x390, 55.32K)

So how could this actually happen?
The difficult part would be to actually get out of the BRD, but what are those cücks gonna do?
Declare war when most of the Bundeswehr is made up of oSSis due to economic reasons (stable employer that pays well, a rarity in East Germany).
Unironically Russia would probably be interested in breaking the country up like that just to weaken the BRD, but the new Prussia shouldn't be a vassal of Russia like the GDR was.
No, instead it should do its own thing, maybe establish a realpolitikal alliance with Russia, not an ideological one however, no communism ever again!
After that Austria should be persuaded to join in on an alliance with the new Prussia that will eventually lead to Prussia-Austria as a sovereign state.
Both countries would obviously have an interest in regaining lost German territory, for the new Prussia that would obviously the original Prussia, for Austria it's the Sudetenland and some other areas from Austria-Hungary where Germans once lived.
And obviously the anti-German BRD is a hostile nation where an alliance does make a lot of sense.
At first Austria would need to pump some money into East Germany to establish a functional economy again, but that will be returned tenfold.
There is no reason why Austria-Prussia shouldn't be able to outcompete the BRD after some time, which will then eventually be anschlussed at which point the 4th Reich will be proclaimed.
Since there is no physical connection at first the EU rules actually help us here as there is transport of goods and people.
That's the gist of it...

Attached: 1649195635469.png (427x549, 244.32K)

>There is literally no reason for East Germany not to declare independence from the BRD and create a new state with Austria: Prussia-Austria.
how about the fact that they don't share a border

Acknowledged and addressed here at the very end: Due to the EU borders are currently meaningless in most of continental Europe anyways.
Bavaria might also be a potential collaborator once Prussia-Austria has been established, since they too are fed up with the BRD regime.

here will they build the wall to stop people from escaping this time?

No need for this, as it won't be a GDR 2.0
I'm telling you now: The BRD will be the one to establish a wall this time to prevent Wessis from fleeing to Prussia-Austria.

all of these are from pre commie times.

eastern germany was ruined by commies and their minds are totally rotten by it. all they want is cry, complain, and demand the state wipe their ass. and their "nationalism" ends with trying to get annexed by russia as some kind of shitty colony.

Oh and Wessi minds have not been rotten by capitalist propaganda?
I agree that communism is to a large degree what lead to the situation East Germany is in right now, at the same time how the BRD handled the area when they took over is to blame too.
Prussia-Austria will reject BOTH capitalism and communism, btw.

Attached: die (((grünen))).jpg (2457x1682, 829.38K)

Btw what people that would be comparable to Leibniz or any of them have come out of the BRD?

And I don't mean western Germany itself of course, plenty of great and outstanding people to be found there before BRD times, no question.

there are dozens of nobel price winners from west germany since 49. leibniz did no come from the gdr, how retarded are you? he was from saxony and not some commie shithole you worship.

That's from Berlin, you braindead swamp monster.

None of these people came from the GDR, they came from the area of East Germany, however, as it says in the post.
It's a frequent claim of Wessis that oSSis are simply not capable of greatness equal to theirs, an obvious lie, which this list was supposed to illustrate.

>nobel price winners
An entirely political prize for the most part. That being said the German accomplishments are necessarily real as they wouldn't be handed out just to praise Germans, of course...
And I'm happy that Germans are still doing well somewhere, believe me, but that doesn't mean the potential of Wessis isn't held back by the BRD too...
Berlin after at least 30 years of BRD rule.

Austrians will never accept you protestant Saupreissen

>In the beginning the BRD was still more based than the GDR, but a shift took place somewhere around the time when the former gave citizenship to Turks while the latter stayed 99% German until the end...

Funny you should mention that..

Attached: 1632394067877.jpg (730x582, 253.08K)

DDR was an atheist shithole who sucked Soviet dick, also had non-European immigrants, had tranny athletes, and banned the lyrics of their own anthem .
Cope
They weren't "nationalist" simply because they used Feldgrau

Doesn't matter. Berlin is still in the east and full of east germans. It's not the BRDs fault that you slavic apes turn into complete degenerates the second you don't have a russian boot on your neck.

>sucked Soviet dick
I said as much in the third post.
>had non-European immigrants
They had a guest worker program, but they were sent back after 5 years.
>had tranny athletes
lol no trannies there, they however using experimental drugs for doping that fucked with the hormones of the athletes, that's true and a crime if you ask me.
>nationalist
As communism is an inherently international ideology it was not due to the GDR policies or anything like that, even though in the beginning their propaganda espoused a certain kind of nationalism.
It just happened to preserve nationalism better than the BRD.
That being said I do NOT glorify the GDR, but their anthem was great and so were the uniforms.
Great Prussian aesthetics.
>Doesn't matter. Berlin is still in the east and full of east germans
Half of it was under American control for far longer than the rest, remember?
Of course oSSis just get as mindfucked as Wessis, it's just that they are still more based because they haven't been exposed to this bullshit that long and I mean your own post acknowledges that...
>slavic apes
There we go. Even on a racial level you try to belittle fellow Germans that have produced equally great people to Wessis.
>second you don't have a russian boot on your neck
Oh and the American boot is doing you great favors, I see.

Apart from that of course there are also quite a lot of Wessis that come to Berlin, even for job prospects, as the economy there is of course not as bad as in the rest of East Germany.

Out of fairness it should be said that Turks are not comparable to modern day "refugees" or anything, they mostly don't even leech off of social welfare but contribute to the economy.
But of course it was the first step towards re-defining what it means to be German...

Have sex incel freak

>fellow germans
Ethnic germans do no exist east of the Elbe. East "germans" are the result of russian soldiers raping polish women.
>that have produced equally great people to Wessis.
The omly thing you produced were facism and communism.
>Half of it was under American control for far longer than the rest, remember?
Of course oSSis just get as mindfucked as Wessis, it's just that they are still more based because they haven't been exposed to this bullshit that long and I mean your own post acknowledges that...
The BRD was a bastion of christian morales and freedom until we were culturally enriched by you.
>Oh and the American boot is doing you great favors, I see.
1. America is the greatest nagion on earth.
2. There is no american boot. We are a democracy and sny alignment we have with America is voluntary.

hahaha is it you Ossihasser?
Do you even know how many great people came from the REAL eastern territories?
Porsche was a Sudetengerman, von Braun was Born in Posen, Kant and Hilbert came from Königsberg, etc.
Fuck off.
>The omly thing you produced were facism and communism.
Last time I checked communism was thought up by a jew from Trier, which is somewhere close to the French border.
>fascism
Well an Italian came up with that.

Are you the same poster as the guy before? You seem way more retarded. Are you trolling?

Excuse my ignorance, but isnt the germany that exist right now having its golden century moment?
be happy man

Our golden age was from 1871 - 1918.
This is a defeated and conquered nation that is on its way to become New Syria within a few decades if nothing changes.
But of course you know all that...