What are some actual difference between them?

What are some actual difference between them?
No nationalist bullshit.

Attached: istockphoto-1319234710-170667a.jpg (603x287, 50.23K)

Japs don't eat dogs.

Right is based, left is cringe.

we're monky
they're the humankind

How so?

Bump

I lived in both for months but I feel like typing a 1st degree input on Any Forums is a waste time so I'm just going to say Squid Game and UUUUUUUUUUUHOOOOOOOOHHHHHH CHILDREN BELLY

left has seoul right is seoulles

tell us.
I wanna go to a korean summer school in korea. what can I expect?

haha

>t. Deutscher in den USA

Aw, come on. I want to spend at least part of my life in Japan so I'm curious to know what you thought of it.

I have a friend who moved to Seoul for work, and he was only able to make other foreign friends. 2 years there.
He said that if you're not young or at least get a master's degree to have a classroom as a social environment, the chance of you socializing with Korean people is almost nil.

Korea is more close to a matriarchy, Japan is more close to a patriarchy

did he work at a foreigner-only company?

No, he worked as a social media manager at an entertainment company. He said that he went out for drinks with the people of the company, but that it was impossible to create any deeper bond of friendship. In the end he only managed to have a social life with other foreigners

Did he speak fluent Korean?

Japanese are autistic chuds and Koreans are wailing losers
Anyway nationalists in both countries suck

Japan has a long history of civilization, and Koreans were peasants up until the 1960's.

North Korea and China >>> south korea >>>>>> dogshit >>>>>> autismpan

Attached: unknown-4.png (1450x910, 107.15K)

what's your issue with nationalists? are you a davido or something?

Based on the ones I’ve met in America:

Koreans are much “harder”. Most have done military service and they have a more brusque style. They drink more, even though they are terrible at it. Japanese are more friendly, but kind of stupid. This may be because only dumb Japanese come here, but it is what I’ve noticed.

To round it out: Chinese people are the most friendly, and have a good sense of humor, but are very rough and crude. They are actually my favorite foreigners, as a white chud. I hope this fake “animosity” between our countries goes away.

Attached: 32258F45-D58C-4C18-B0E2-641FFAA7E9A6.jpg (750x892, 130.64K)

nothing agaisnt korean women at all but imo japan has more cuties

>kpop
>anime

I'm Japanese and I'm talking objectively
Excessive nationalism is unhealthy

alright. what's the deal with jap nationalists? what's excessive about them? counterproductive policies etc. I don't know anything so yeah