This is a no-scandibros-zone. You're free to discuss your siblings in a wholesome enviroment without siscon larp...

This is a no-scandibros-zone. You're free to discuss your siblings in a wholesome enviroment without siscon larp. Incestfags will be shot

Attached: 1653910751935.jpg (800x1800, 515.26K)

This is me and my little brother. He's so cute

Just came back from giving my little sister a leg massage.
What did I miss?

I wish this had/was my brother and I. I have two and things are not as I wish. They're both technically half-brothers but whatever.

One I grew up with and while I sort of bullied him a bit (I feel really bad about it) we sort of get along better now, though we have little in common and almost never talk. I try to interact with him more, I buy him presents and give him money but he just thanks me and doesn't reciprocate. This makes me sad as I want a family relationship with someone as I have tons of family/abandonment issues but he doesn't seem willing outside of basic friendliness.

The other-half brother I've never met and despite reaching out to him and talking to him he ghosts me and wants nothing to do with me even though I think I could help him. He's pretty fucked up though, I think, so I have no idea if it's more about me or him.

I so envy people with nice family/sibling relationships this hurts me so.

*thanks for reading my blog, btw

Aww, that's nice

I never had a younger brother, grew up with older siblings instead and sister was around the oldest. We had our little sibling arguments but bonded over some things too, and now we're pretty good friends, I'm always happy when we see each other and she seems to enjoy hanging out with me too

Now I have 4 little nieces (well one is a teen at this point) and one bab nephew so I sort of can get a "younger siblings" experience when playing with them

my brother’s giving me one right now :)

My brother is such a cool person. He always encourages me to, look after myself and makes me feel like I'm not alone, because he's gone through anything I go through

your larp is weird as fuck, why are you trying to make this a thing?

People with super close sibling weird me out. I have a brother and we get along fine but we both keep our life seperate

Hey guys
American tourist in Denmark here
AMA

Why do you assume this is a LARP? I'm venting.

That's very nice.

I mean why should it weird you out

I think it's nice when siblings are able to stay close and have a healthy, affectionate relationship even despite all the possiblr dramas and rivalries that may happen between siblings

I can't imagine not loving your sibling, other people seem like they are strangers to their siblings

Sibling love is just too spicy for these “people”

Yesterday my sister helped me prepe and submit my application to a master degree in the middle of the night right before the application was closed. Submitted it at like 5 minutes before midnight, when it was was due. I most likely wouldn't have made it in time without her.
I have the best sister.

Being strangers to siblings is extremely common, what's worse is that a lot of people are surprisingly really hateful with their siblings. It's the only family relationship I see (aside from maybe some people with abusive/deadbeat fathers) where people are frequently on very bad terms.

Awww that's nice, you better thank her properly and do something nice for her

>I buy him presents and give him money but he just thanks me and doesn't reciprocate.
Forgiven but not forgotten

Attached: 1653317918428.jpg (189x250, 8.8K)

Well I hope it's not like that, I usually just see what seems like playful banter or teasing between siblings, but don't know how things are in America especially irl

Maybe, but it also wasn't that bad. If he's holding a grudge against me I'd say he was being ridiculous. I think he just doesn't care, I don't know.

It's often because of something as stupid as vying for parental affection. I often just mind my business yet I've been forced in more stupid sibling fights than I'd have liked just because they perceived me as having preferential treatment (which in no way gave me any additional benefit over them).

Attached: 1653858747922.jpg (346x338, 31.55K)