Nordbros explain this

Nordbros explain this

Attached: IMG_20220531_131713.jpg (1080x1200, 165.83K)

eat before going out, simple af.
its the blue fags who need to explain themselfs, its they who cant cope with our style we just say nah thanks, just ate if we visit them

>we just say nah thanks, just ate if we visit them
I say that every time.

Nigga I pay $50 for a pizza. I'm not fucking sharing

what source did they have for the map?

We don't want to burden others. This is a mutual thing between the one visiting, and the host.

If you're my buddy and visit me and neither of us has eaten, sure, grab a bite. My treat.
If you visit unannounced and i have already eaten and you have multiple other options, go buy your own food you fucking hobo. Eat some snacks instead.
If your kid has a friend over, you ask if their parents have dinner plans before you offer them food, if they don't. If you just feed them without consulting their parents, you ruin their dinner. If you as a kid are offered dinner by others, you politely decline because your parents are making dinner later.
I don't get why this is such a big deal. Dinner with family is sacred here.

Attached: 272.png (1354x889, 60.85K)

well said

This pretty much. If I'm eating ofc I'm goin to treat you as well. If I have eaten I'm not going to go out of my way to make you a dinner.

life in norway is pain, a pizza here cost more than the average salary in chile

This 100%. Especially the part about the kid, it was an unspoken but mutual agreement between my parents and the parents of my buddy that we just eat with our families, so dinnertime after playtime, simple as.

I heard this whole thing is a Russian troll. No idea if true.

When you actually go to a friend's house or visit family, you know to expect food in the equation. What I hate is when you're in a more public setting like a classroom or the workplace and someone offers you food in front of others, and if you don't take the food you don't want you look like an asshole. You can't just say "I wish you well, I just don't care to eat your food, that's all." They always take it as a slight/insult, it's just part of being human. They don't consider the possibility that there's other people who don't like their food. The worst is when the person is from another culture and you REALLY don't want to eat their different food.

this

No it's not. Even Swedish FBI investigated it and said its not the Russians

>Swedish FBI investigated it

It's really this simple.
Don't get why people are sperging out about our customs.

Security service, Säkerhetspolisen. They always investigate anti-Swedish trends on the internet

Direct evidence that Meds are sovl and germanics lack sovl

>I heard this whole thing is a Russian troll
Wym?

What do they think about the pol memes?

Sounds a bit like the American South, where you are expected to offer food out of propriety, and expected to politely decline, out of propriety. Family meals are also a pretty sacred thing there.