What's the average European's impression on Turkish people?

Attached: 1617724680740.png (364x319, 88.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
twitter.com/carlostemo/status/1136073994984144897
youtube.com/watch?v=16ERPF2MhIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably bad considering they're mostly low iq parasitical leeches who contribute nothing to society like most sand people

My mom likes Turkish soap operas.

Very very low. I live in a nearly 100% white area but there is one turkish family. The father of the house is now in prison for raping children.

Very negative due to diaspora.
Our diaspora are yokel extremist retarded villagers who somehow become more yokel and retarded than villagers here. Turkish conservatives are less extremist than turkish conservatives in europe that should tell something.

KARA BOGA

All the smart and normal Turks move to America. We get stuck with undercover Kurds

Attached: 220318-mehmet-oz-mjf-1213-e9c932.jpg (2500x1665, 1.95M)

>smart and normal Turks

Oxymoron

>Our diaspora are yokel extremist retarded villagers
how did they manage to migrate in the first place?

because those are the ones that the west wants. they don't want qualified people.

our women are obsessed with turkish cock for some reason. don't know why

Maybe in Europe that's true, here we get mostly highly educated intelligent urbanized secular females who are invariably attractive to boot. Put our native women absolutely to shame.

Attached: 1650683418874.jpg (996x1068, 377.52K)

our women lust hard over turkish men
i have no idea why

Few migration waves
First in 60s when europe (either under pressure of usa or not depending on who you were talking to) got many guest workers, who did not remain guests but stayed. Many of them come from rural areas
Quite a lot of people who were wanted by government also fled, many were radical kurds or extremist jihadists types, plenty of extremist turkish jihadist groups had their hq's in Germany. Kurds are very prominent in belgium, sweden and switzerland et cetera.
Recently many white collars start to immigrat too and they come into conflict with many established diaspora turks due to lifestyle and political differences.

Don't get me wrong Turkey is a shithole but almost every european who visits this place is pleasantly surprised. Turkey seems way better than they imagine (and again turkey is a fucking shithole so this should tell how low their opinions are)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

>People.

Attached: 54654658465.png (600x600, 150.83K)

>Don't get me wrong Turkey is a shithole but almost every european who visits this place is pleasantly surprised. Turkey seems way better than they imagine (and again turkey is a fucking shithole so this should tell how low their opinions are)
Western Turkey feels almost European tier, but then you hear Imans instead of Church bells and realise you aren't at home. Weird feeling.

Attached: facts.png (1186x834, 1.44M)

You will find Turks at any university or large-sized hospital. Less so on the construction site or slaughterhouse you work at Billy Bob

Attached: 040ba8ea-261f-4d6e-80d6-df77391ca3b3-m.jpg (400x504, 28.4K)

Send the roaches to the ghettos of Germany where they belong, we already have hordes of niggers, spics, chinks and pajeets, don't need mudslimes on top of that.

Yeah, met plenty of people who expected the place to be one giant kreuzberg with aldi-mosque compounds.

What amazed me in Europe is how conservative and religious turks were even compared to here. I don't expect them to be as open as city slicking turks here but they seem to be even more radical than rural conservative turks native to turkey. Diaspora seems very insular and stuck in 50s-60s

why are americans so racist

a lot of our Turks are unironically from the Gülen community. They have a ton of (secular) charter schools in texas with turkish teachers - some of the teachers will be purged scientists, some of them will be retards who cheated on their exams at a bad turkish university. Very very weird stuff

twitter.com/carlostemo/status/1136073994984144897

Any Forums leaks

Don't want non-whites in my country, simple as. Why are you an Arab in Denmark?

I don't know why but "Turks" on Europe not looking Turkish in general. Maybe they are Kurds.

Attached: 1553120333230.webm (540x960, 1.18M)

>non-whites
Watch this video by WHITETURKSS chud
youtube.com/watch?v=16ERPF2MhIo