The absolute state of firsties "mental health" treatment

As it turns out, shrooms will make you less sad. A shocking scientific breakthrough

Attached: 1450.jpg (782x834, 176.4K)

Works better than krokodil, I bet.

My peasant grandparents never neaded any psychedelics.
They probably did not even know what depression.

>krokodil
You know this fad ended like ten years ago? What's the point of banter if it's not even up to date

I've taken shrooms plenty of times and I'm still miserable

Better than SSRI and exercise? I've heard they still don't really know what depression is and "chemical imbalance" is nothing scientific

Is there any room for the idea that it is normal to feel unhappy?

That's not a new thing.

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-200226_1.png (1080x1228, 201.79K)

Yes but some things have probably changed. Some believe things like PTSD didn't exist in the past, for example among tribal people

The point of banter is that it's unfair, krokmonkey. If we wanted something up to date we'd bring up the sudden washing machine exodus in a certain country.
Do you know something about it perhaps?

Yeah my life is ok but I hate working and I work at least half of my waking hours most of the week
It’s perfectly reasonable to hate and feel sad over this. It’d be weird not to

Oh boy I can't wait for big pharma to start packing and selling shrooms

Do they want to do 1960s bullshit again?

>The point of banter is that it's unfair, krokmonkey.
Then it's not banter, it's just being a low IQ subhuman retard who says dumb shit to himself and the pisses himself laughing. That's how it does actually look from the outside point of view i'm not kidding

You can still look at it logically. I'm leaning towards suicide because my current life isn't worth the effort but I can't rule out life immediately without trying out different things. I think by the time I've tried a dozen different jobs I've given life a fair chance.

Yeah but now it's scientifically proven. Trust the experts, chud.

Better than SSRI for sure. Exercise is always good.

I call BS

I tried 1P-LSD twice, besides visual effects I felt not much else, nothing long lasting.

LSD is not Psilocybin. Do you even brain?

It's still a psychedelic drug.

>Muuuh shrooms

Shroom faggots are most pretentious faggots.

he's trying to say that you didn't read the article but you yuros don't understand english as well as you think you do, so you missed his entire point

how much?

There is an online guide on how to fake PTSD from childhood sexual abuse in the US in order to get neetbuxx for life.
*wink wink*

There is no depression. You hate your life because your life is shit and no amount of drugs will fix that.
If you were a millionaire fucking a harem of models every day having lots of testosterone and very good memories of your past you'd likely not be """depressed"""".

>I'm..... le sad
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
firsties are fucking pathetic

Attached: 1649555775649.jpg (1447x1437, 291.77K)

Twice 100µg

That was a few years ago when it was still legal to buy.