What do average people in your country think about gay/trans people?

What do average people in your country think about gay/trans people?

Attached: new-pride-flag-01.jpg (720x720, 34.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z2bkhRBHE2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Acceptance in public, mockery behind their back.
However his shit is now heavily pushed by the government and media.
Even in the schools now.

Tolerance in public. Mockery in private.
Trannies especially.

>gay
gay as fuck

>trans
also gay as fuck

>black people got added to the fag flag
what did they mean by this?

where's ukraine bigot

youtu.be/z2bkhRBHE2Q

freaks

Tariq Nasneed was right about everything

Is SJW and tranny cancer worse than hippies?
The latter were mostly drug addicts what about the new counter-culture bullshit?

Young women do all the heavy lifting

There are clearly different types of queer/trannies but no one wants to talk about the validity being different between them.
I've met several trannies who I 100% believe are better off living like a woman. They're usually pretty sane. Then there's the Chris-chans, the bearded autists wearing dresses who cling onto it for some reason. There's also a bunch of zoomers who identify as "queer" because it's trendy and will eventually get over it. I don't think these are of the same ilk at all. In the end, I don't care that much because they have zero effect on me. I only wish we'd curb the category of people who do it because it's trendy -- I figure this will be self-corrective within their community if anything.

average person probably doesn't care about gay people, and probably is mildly disgusted by trans people. on average.

Gay most people have gotten over it
Trans probably leaning majority okay but not at the same rates as gays.

Normal people without FOXNEWS/etc brain? Support LGBTQIA+, and want them to be able to live their lives the same as anyone else.

People WITH FOXNEWS (etc) brain? They hate LGBTQIA+ with a disgusting and obsessive passion. They want to control everyone else's sexuality and gender identities. Its incredibly cringe, incredibly schizo, incredibly evil. But nothing you don't already know.

Attached: trans rights.png (898x777, 140.53K)

>LGB
Depends. Women are generally very supportive. White women in particular worship gay guys. Men generally don't care what people do in private but will be critical of public showings. Kind of a "dont ask, dont tell" type thing.
>T
Tolerated for political purposes. Very few people actually like them or know what to do with them.

Attached: 1649991760736.png (600x549, 137.02K)

>Gay
No one cares, everyone of them I know are alright
>Trannies
People are skeptic. Suprisingly there is a lot of resistance among normal people to accept that it isn't a mental illness. Even media here post critical articles about mtf and ftm treatment. Ftm is generally more accepted

I think you have more important things to worry about, Misha

I never worry about anything nigga. I am happy even there’s nothing to be happy about and I never take drugs I’m just like that for no reason man.

"as long as its not my son"

based and peacepilled

godbless you user

Attached: 8921137216312.jpg (450x405, 22.58K)

>gay
Most people don't care, I've always seen gay relationships as less of a romance/sex thing and more of a mutual interest thing anyway.

>Tranny
I've never seen a tranny in my life and I'd probably be intensely disgusted if I ever did, but the local radio has been going on about them lately, maybe they're common in and around Dublin.

>gay/trans
It's not synonymous

>I've always seen gay relationships as less of a romance/sex thing and more of a mutual interest thing anyway.
Gay relationship almost always about sex

The average person doesn't care. Then you get to the stupid cultural/political divide where the left has to socially posture, and the right has to pretend to be accepting while being assholes in private.

This is no "counter"-culture, it's the status quo itself

People don't mind gays or lesbians or bisexuals.
Most people don't like trannies though.

Remember to dilate your flesh wound, sir.

Attached: Dilation.jpg (720x960, 121.02K)