Are u ugly in ur country?

are u ugly in ur country?

Attached: xI6X656h.jpg (960x652, 55.22K)

I'm prettier than you.

yea

i am la creatura

Attached: 4121422.jpg (552x1038, 131.98K)

I unironically look like Wojak. Same skin tone and everything.

Nope, later losers

Attached: images (17).jpg (239x211, 12.02K)

No but I have hair loss.

in my country? im handsome
in europe? im average at best

This. I used to be attractive. Now im a bald fucking loser.

no

No but that doesn't matter and can't fix anything either.

cope looks are literally everything in life

Just get ripped and lie. “I’m a gangster”. women will fuck you.

kinda
6/10 I guess

I'm ugly in every country

Attached: 1627902344965.jpg (224x225, 5.22K)

Then why I'm not the emperor of earth with picrel looks?

Attached: m.jpg (1404x2004, 471.4K)

I had women rate me. Even racist women. The lowest I got was a 5/10. Highest was a 6 or 7.

I'm alright.
Lot of worse looking guys around, lot of better looking ones too.

Attached: gjønsiktig anime fjes.png (306x289, 81.97K)

>are u ugly in ur country?
Taking the fact i'm the only incel in my country i would say i'm totally ugly and a huge piece of shit that isnt worthy for getting any women even if he tries his best

Yes. I thought I looked normal, but being single and unwanted at 28 is a very clear indication of physical and mental ugliness.
I tolerate and sometimes even think I look decent when I look at myself in the mirror. But what is really disheartening is looking at a photo taken of me, or worse, at myself on video. It's a feeling hard to explain, but I guess it's a mixture of deep despair and disgust, and like a stab to the gut since I know it (being loved) probably won't ever happen.
When I get self conscious it makes even buying clothes or getting a haircut a depressing act, since what even is the point of trying to look 'good'.

Attached: 1653366640282.jpg (499x499, 104.74K)

I am shy as fuck I used to get panic attacks going outside. Mental illness is the only reason I am a 25 year old KHHV, sad you can't cure it only cope with.

You can’t give up hygiene
I’ve been called ugly my whole life and I will be invisible forever but you can’t give up grooming and clothes ever or it’s truly over
People will tolerate ugly “people” but if you give up they will detest you

I'm not sure.
When I was a kid, a friend said that you look like the prince of emperor who now emperor now.
I didn't know how to recieve.

See that's the thing, personally I am very hygienic and keep my room and myself in order and clean, but why should I care what people think of me? Especially since nobody cares about other people and I am pretty much a ghost as well, and trying to be good looking or a good person to people's eyes is a very banal pursuit.
I'm very confused and conflicted about this and nothing I can think of reconciles me with the fact that I don't seek approval yet being ugly is a heavy burden.