Mfw the slovenian girl i'm dating teaches me how to say "black people" in japanese because it's a good thing to be able...

>mfw the slovenian girl i'm dating teaches me how to say "black people" in japanese because it's a good thing to be able to mention when they are around without anyone noticing

Thank you for this gem, balkanbros. No swedish sloot would ever be this based

Attached: mfw.jpg (1280x720, 33.17K)

You probably ugly

So you say something that you cant understand to people that cant understand? Ok. You are my hero. How do you say loser without balls?

buraku piporu?

Prosim!

Good looking enough for balkan girls it seems

I will explain it to you, Paco. Be grateful. Around blacks, never relax. If there are blacks around and whoever you are with has not noticed them yet, it might not be good to say out loud "there are some niggers here, be careful!" because the niggers might be offended. So you use a special secret code, in this case japanese, and you say "black people" in japanese, to signal that there are niggers around and that you need to be wary of them. You are welcome

>that get

I honestly forgot what it was. Kuro something, I was laughing too hard at the time

Hvala vam!

Probably kurojin? 黒人

Slovenian women might be the dumbest bitches on the planet. Stupid bitches can't even do basic excel shit. They are lucky they are easy on the eyes. If you work in bitch in Novartis and you worked with an Indian contractor two years, please know that you are a dumb twat and your husband is probably fucking the neighbor.

Working with indians has literally been the worst experience i have ever had in my life. I could probably be rich if i hired a fuckton of Indians to code, but i'd rather kill myself

You should kill yourself irrespective of it stupid faggot

I never met a slovenian before. She has a masters in economics though so maybe you just met a stupid one?

Yeah most definitely. Not saying all Slovenians are that way but their men are absolute bros but women are dumb bitches.

>he doesn't know black people are weebs

So how do you say that? Kuroi ningen/hito or some shit?

Is japanese really that simple? Lol

I think it was kuro hito. Not 100% sure I'll have to ask again. I was laughing when she said it

weird ass goofball

based indian man, solving my VM problems in under 10 minutes, 4 am Delhi time, for 5 rupees/hour

Bhai, you're being cringe right now but I hope that you'll be happy

>special japanese code between swede and slovene
There are exactly 4 black people who can speak slovene. I bet there's many more weaboos... why not just use "zamorc"?

every single slovenian girl I met was a dime. god damn.

>There are exactly 4 black people who can speak slovene
It's fucked up how you guys haven't progressed further when it comes to diversity and inclusion

Attached: 1653440282916.jpg (656x526, 44.21K)

We made one of them a mayor though, I bet you haven't done anything like that

Come on we include plenty of bosnians and makedonskis

This reminds me

>be on a train in Switzerland, with a girl I know who's from Bolivia
>dude on the chair across from us appears to be either autistic or tripping balls
>eyes darting everywhere, weird posture, seems kind of zoned out, looks like Adam Lanza
>use my Spanish skills to say "that nigga looks high"
>she agrees
>completely safe because everybody in Switzerland already has to learn three languages, so none of them speak additional ones