American restaurant owners don’t pay their waiters a wage

>American restaurant owners don’t pay their waiters a wage
>instead, the customers are responsible for paying them
>Americans are ok with this

Attached: ADCE9126-1AD5-46C0-BFB5-3AE00A2920A2.jpg (600x570, 31.31K)

without it there'd be a six month waiting list for table service

>better income for waiter
>cheaper prices for customer if they want or they can donate money to the waiter and feel good about themselves
>cheaper labor for restaurant owner
>all bad because uhh...fat redditor retard told me so

I definitely earned more than what I would have had they paid me a wage when I was a waiter. I suspect the only way this wouldn’t be the case is if you were extremely lazy.

>better income for waiter
>cheaper prices for customer
>cheaper labor for restaurant owner
something here isnt adding up...

It's the price of freedom

Yeah man, judging by all the screeching it's really not a case of "if they want" or "donate".

americans can't into mathematics, have you heard they measure stuff in inches and foot? think they weigh in stones as well, strange lot these americans

you missed the "if they want" part for customers.

so its either not actually cheaper for the customer or the waiters get shit income

waiters have a lower min wage, but if that plus tips does not amount to the normal min wage or higher then they are just paid normal min wage. with tipping they usually make much more than min wage and many times dont even report it as income so it isnt taxed. so in a scenario where no customer tips at all (either shit server or poor town) they will just be paid normal min wage as they should. in a normal scenario someone can jusy not tip and save money while someone else that is feeling generous might tip 20% or some other shit.

the biggest suckers are those that tip in states where waiters have the normal min wage.

Tons of Americans hate tipping, the problem is it's been normal for so long here that most people don't know it should be different.

The more attractive you are = higher your wage
Simple really

sorry, but you can't use normal human logic on americans. It just doesn't work.

Attached: 144c5f3eeea5469e5bf6666bc0400209.jpg (851x846, 67.48K)

>>American restaurant owners don’t pay their waiters a wage
>>instead, the customers are responsible for paying them
>>Americans are ok with this
Paying wage is communism

I would only tip restaurants I ate at regularly. I once had a 400$ dinner at an expensive restaurant and left a tip of 70$ and the faggot confronted us saying we cheaped out. I asked him for the tip back and saying I'll add more to it and drove off. Fuck usa.

We don't do stones, that's a British thing.

>cheaper prices for customer
What did he mean by this?

But my tv told me it's the land of the free.

Fucking CHAD RIGHT THE FUCK HERE

>I would only tip restaurants I ate at regularly. I once had a 400$ dinner at an expensive restaurant and left a tip of 70$ and the faggot confronted us saying we cheaped out. I asked him for the tip back and saying I'll add more to it and drove off. Fuck usa.
Based.

it would take hours for a shitskin such as yourself to comprehend. not my problem to spoonfeed you

If your business requires a completely retarded set of conditions to exist, it shouldn't exist at all.