Who benefits from the meme independent movements among European countries?

Who benefits from the meme independent movements among European countries?

Do you believe there is some outside entity prodding it along or is it just purely internal retardation and banal European arrogance?

Attached: catalonia169.png (1778x1000, 474.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cepa.org/catalonia-where-theres-trouble-theres-russia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My man yellow striped Puerto Rico

Catalonia props up the Spanish economy. Barcelona objectively shits all over Madrid, so Spain is very eager to quash any independence movement there. Scotland, on the other hand, is a Mel Gibson-tier meme. Even the EU said we wouldn't be allowed to join them because we're so worthless kek. Feels bad.

My great-grandfather was from Catalonia

>Barcelona objectively shits all over Madrid
Actually, Madrid has surpassed Catalonia, and is our mommy Ayuso-

Attached: 1647811634089.png (988x659, 1.09M)

The SNP wants independence the same way Boris wanted Brexit. It's a tool they can use to gain power, nothing more or less.

Triangle on flag means group is supported by Masons who hate the Kingdom of Spain

>most informed guiri about spanish politics

Attached: 1620666444859.jpg (471x388, 43.2K)

It doesn't anymore, you are literally spitting old shit, Madrid is the top dog of the economy for a couple years now

WTF? We based our flag off of you guys

>While Catalans only account for about 16 percent of the Spanish population, Catalonia makes a hefty contribution to the overall Spanish economy, making 223.6 billion euros ($262.96 billion) a year, according to the regional government. This is around 20 percent of its total gross domestic product (GDP). Larger than the contribution that California makes to the whole United States.

Oh no no no.

>Who benefits from the meme independent movements among European countries
Today? Violent one are Cold War leftovers nobody benefits from. Back in the past they used to have some degree of support from the east (except for South Tyrol).
Local businessmen and politicians prefer to play it safe through legal institutions to gain some funding and support from central government

>Who benefits from the meme independent movements among European countries?
Nobody, only the Catalan secessionist elites
>t. Jordi el Friegaplatos

alright cunt

tomorrow you and your irrelevant sparsely populated australia are formally part of china independent of your will, would be pretty retarded and arrogant if you thought you and your countrymen could use less control from a chauvinistic, patronising and exploitative Beijing

You didn't refute anything I said, now you are talking about california and usa, do you even english. Madrid contributes more to the economy, you are literally objectively wrong, idiot.

Try again, spic.

> Catalonia makes a hefty contribution to the overall Spanish economy, making 223.6 billion euros ($262.96 billion) a year, according to the regional government. This is around 20 percent of its total gross domestic product (GDP).

I don't think you'll find an actual answer here, most spanish posters are francoist chuds

Catalan expat hands typed this post

Madrid

Attached: 8976.jpg (1280x720, 47.45K)

I think that if Spain hypothetically withdrew itself from NATO (anti-Russian organization) and implemented worker coops (Mondragon Corporation), Catalonian independence would be VERY beneficial for a lot of European countries (in particular Germany).

que pinga recuerdate que la bandera cubana era la perimera

Attached: flag-400.png (400x200, 2.74K)

>Try again, spic.
No tienes más platos que fregar, Jordi?

Los cubanos son cobardes que claman CUBA LIBRE pero corren rumbo a Estados Unidos en lugar de luchar por la libertad de Cuba... can't change my mind...CUBAN=COWARD

cepa.org/catalonia-where-theres-trouble-theres-russia/

cagabandúrries