/brit/

Helen Mirren edition

Attached: GettyImages-166893093.jpg (2400x3000, 522.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t746893-755/
metro.co.uk/2017/05/16/brothers-jailed-for-grooming-girls-with-free-sweets-at-their-corner-shop-6640080/
rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/145015/man-who-raped-two-teenage-girls-before-subjecting-one-to-nearly-two-decades-of-abuse-has-been-jailed-for-33-years
westyorkshire.police.uk/news-appeals/child-sex-offenders-who-targeted-schoolgirl-jailed-41-years
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1653588705057.webm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5760171/Local-councils-hand-taxi-licences-thousands-including-rapists-sex-offenders.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

smells like upnigger

Cases highlighted by Norfolk included that of a 15-year-old having a broken bottle inserted into her; a 14-year-old being held in a flat and forced to have sex with five men; and a 13-year-old girl, "with disrupted clothing", found by police in a house at 3 am with a group of men who had given her vodka. A neighbour had called the police after hearing the girl scream. The girl was arrested for being drunk and disorderly, but the men were not questioned.[13][143]

stormfront.org/forum/t746893-755/

Attached: nn.jpg (708x334, 66.56K)

this countries pathetic reaction to finding out that every town and city in the country had/has organised networks of foreigners grooming and raping tens of thousands of children for decades made realise this country is dead. Just a rotting husk of a nation now.
Hope leftypol likes the bed hes made

honor killings

Attached: default.jpg (640x400, 39.54K)

Apparently she likes it up the shitter

Post this on Any Forums, you'll get way more views then

welcome to the world of tomorrow!

it do be like dat

Attached: 1653964027766.jpg (750x621, 37.72K)

anime

Why are you posting a honeytrap in a wholesome 4channel thread?

you'd leave if you had the bollocks

Grooming gangs aren't real mate.

Give your head a wobble

leftypol types let this shit happen because they were more worried about being called racist. Thats the type of people they are. Utter scum

Dame Helen Mirren?
More like Dayum Helen Mirren!!!
Am I right?

‘stry results ARE IN
got distant family in the uk and australia

Attached: 740E5512-75A8-4400-B82D-3D13B158CB23.jpg (1290x1500, 159.03K)

sucking toes

Attached: 1652123633642.jpg (540x960, 126.1K)

dont like pol

It should have been looked into, that doesnt stop antiracism being an important movement

Attached: 1653998304981.webm (640x360, 2.5M)

secondhand smoking (marijuana)

OHPtoil done

Nice
I can do 13kg, how about you?

The truth you'll never see on facebook

How many sets/reps and what weight lad?

might try an hour nap and set like 50 timers so I don't oversleep

i plan to within the next few years 2bh

120kg 4 sets

England is a nation of shopkeepers

Attached: 1_ltUNWd5KLkaZB8bIrUxQ1Q.jpg (625x414, 94.95K)

The council had a history of failing to deal with issues around race: "Staff perceived that there was only a small step between mentioning the ethnicity of perpetrators and being labelled a racist."[186] The Pakistani-heritage councillors were left to deal with all issues pertaining to that community, which left them able to exert disproportionate influence, while white councillors ignored their responsibilities. Councillor Jahangir Akhtar, in particular, was named as too influential, including regarding police matters.[187]

More than I can deadlift

Dumbbells, 5kg each.

3x12 warm-up (at 3kg)
16x16 with the 5kg

Yes I do 292 reps in total with low weight. No I will not change my ways.

What can I say? I'm a beast

Sageer Hussain gave an interview to Channel 4 News in 2014, after his brother, Arshid Hussain, was named in the media as a ringleader. Sageer attributed the abuse to girls wearing miniskirts: "The biggest part of the problem you have these days is these young girls, that are dressed up, i.e. miniskirts, stuff like that, they're going into the clubs, and they're ending up going with blokes, and stuff like that, and they're waking up next morning, and they scream rape. Or groomed." Asked about the allegation that his brother had assaulted 12-year-olds, he compared having sex with 12-year-olds to "like going and eating that dog crap; they wouldn't do it", and blamed social services for having let the girls out in the first place.[202]

Never was about foreigners. Nobody gives a toss because those girls were all from povvo council estates. Compare it to the responses cases like Sarah Everard or Maddy got.

Probably helps endurance but not size and strength. I do 40kg 3x6. I used to struggle with just the bar years ago so my shoulders have really come a long way, shame about my terrible squats and bench.

haha moo x

Attached: 1637435329864.jpg (900x595, 61.77K)

Two brothers who used their convenience stores to groom teenage girls with free sweets and crisps have been jailed for committing a string of sexual offences. Nine girls, mostly aged between 14 and 16, were targeted as they visited shops in the Wirral, Merseyside, owned by Ilvarasan Rajenthiram, 25, and Vinothan Rajenthiram, 27. The brothers, from Birkenhead, gained the friendship of the girls by giving them free sweets, crisps and drinks, including alcohol, at their stores in Birkenhead, Walton and Garston between 2010 and 2016.
Both men were known to their victims as Ara and Vino.
‘These two men were calculating individuals who knew exactly what they were doing. ‘In most cases they gained the trust of the young girls and then took the relationship further by coercing the girls, who were under the age of consent, to take part in sexual activity after plying them with alcohol.
'On other occasions they sexually assaulted other girls, who were with the girls already befriended by the offenders, who came into the shop. ‘They are sexual predators who went to extraordinary lengths to groom their victims. ‘The victims mistakenly believed that these men genuinely had feelings for them and they didn’t realise that they were being groomed and sexually exploited. ‘The realisation of the fact that they have been sexually exploited, used and abused has had a profound and lasting negative impact on these young women, which could impact on them as they move in to adulthood and could seriously affect their ability to trust people in the future.'

metro.co.uk/2017/05/16/brothers-jailed-for-grooming-girls-with-free-sweets-at-their-corner-shop-6640080/

Attached: 1527538108103.jpg (650x365, 21.39K)

Attached: file.png (2048x1607, 3.38M)

coach z coach z 1 2 1 2

>Probably helps endurance but not size and strength.

I think I look OK. At the very least I'm not fat and have a decent shape in a t-shirt.

Ultimately I don't track my food / calories / protein at all. I definitely don't get enough of any of those things but just don't care. Everyone I see on the street is a manlet and most are overweight. I do what I do and it's enough for me.

Do you do it with your arms flared out straight out or in a little?

>Leeds Beckett

Attached: 1653165871501.jpg (620x620, 70.4K)

Don’t care

Yeah that's fine mate do whatever you want, as long you're staying fit and healthy and you're happy.
You want them in a bit, apparently it's bad for your shoulders keeping them straight out when you do OHP and bench.

Some gang members told the court the girls were willing participants and happy having sex with the men. The ringleader, 59-year-old Shabir Ahmed, claimed the girls were "prostitutes" who had been running a "business empire" and it was all "white lies". He shouted in court, "Where are the white people? You have only got my kind here."[2][12] Shabir Ahmed's threatening behaviour and calling Judge Gerald Clifton a "racist bastard" resulted in him being banned from the court for the sentencing hearing.[17]

Need more immigration to drive prices down

any /pickstheskinaroundtheirfingernails/ man in?

can't kick the habit

it absolutely was to do (but not entirely) about race. Leftists preach all this race shite but are unable to have a real discussion about race so they just turn blind eyes every chance they get.
They typically are dishonest middle class freaks so on top of the race crap they also hate poor people despite claiming to champion working class issues so yeh those poor raped children didnt have a chance. Fuck leftoids.

addicted to fried dim sims

can you stop posting this grim shit mate

no one has "natural" hair like that
dont believe it

Attached: 8cylzjckfs291.jpg (750x742, 111.16K)

A Rochdale man has been jailed for 33 years after being found guilty of 31 sexual offences, including raping two teenage girls and subjecting one to nearly two decades of abuse.
Mohammed Saleem, 47, has today (25 February) been jailed at Manchester Minshull Street Crown Court for 33 years following a six-week trial in which he was found guilty of 31 offences including:
Six counts of indecent assault against a 14-year-old female
Rape of a 14-year-old female
Three counts of rape of a 14/15-year-old female
Indecent assault against a 15-year-old female
Assault occasioning actual bodily harm
Nine counts of rape of a female
Assault by penetration
Three counts of rape of a female under 16 years
Two counts of voyeurism
Sexual assault
Securing unauthorised access to computer material
Two counts of making indecent images of a child
rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/145015/man-who-raped-two-teenage-girls-before-subjecting-one-to-nearly-two-decades-of-abuse-has-been-jailed-for-33-years

Attached: 1646237507637.jpg (350x268, 37.01K)

chimpanzee that RAPE NEWS

Looks a fucking mess

yea love it
used to bite my fingernails down to nubs too and tear my toenails off

chimpanzee rape gangs

post more l'm edging

The men were all sentenced after being convicted as part of West Yorkshire Police’s long running Operation Tendersea enquiry, which was established to investigate the non- recent sexual abuse of young girls.
Banaras Hussain of Church Street, Huddersfield, was sentenced to 18 years for two offences of rape against a female aged under 16.
Talish Ahmed of Rashcliffe Hill Road, Huddersfield, was sentenced to 10 years for the rape of a female aged under 16.
Mohammed Akram of Moorbottom Road, Huddersfield, was sentenced to 13 years for two offences of rape and an offence of indecent assault.
Leeds Crown Court heard that the victim had first been targeted when she had been spotted on her paper rounds wearing school uniform at the age of just 12 years old.
The vulnerable teenager was abused between the ages of 13 and 15 before finally managing to break away from the men.

westyorkshire.police.uk/news-appeals/child-sex-offenders-who-targeted-schoolgirl-jailed-41-years

Attached: 1626441249427.jpg (640x480, 55.67K)

A report by The Times on 5 January 2011, related to convictions for child sex grooming in the North and Midlands. Of the 56 offenders convicted since 1997 for crimes relating to on-street grooming of girls aged 11 to 16, three were white, 53 were Asian of which 50 were Muslim, and most were from the British Pakistani community.[26] Furthermore, The Times article alleged: "with the exception of one town there is scant evidence of work being undertaken in British Pakistani communities to confront the problem" of "pimping gangs" largely consisting of "members of the British Pakistani community".[26]

Big fucking wire wool wog head

Reckon these pakis were just left to roam free until the Rotherham scandal?

used to bite my nails many years ago aswell but stopped as I got bum worms as a result

now I am religious with clipping my nails with clippers but I still pick the skin

>low weight
That's basically no weight

leftypol here, decided to become racist after reading all this rape news

really frustrated with my wealthier friend who never pays attention to what he pays for

had a good weekend with the crew (including him) and I'm trying to tally up what I owe anyone and he just doesn't know if he paid for this or that uber or pizza or whatever

he's always like this, had to chase him for two months one time to figure out how much I owe him for a hotel he booked for us

Which one of you set them off

do you reckon its still going on

rorke here, decided to have a wank after reading all this rape news

All me

Amer

dont really get the point of all this mate, most of us already hate the brownoids

really love sex hope i can have it someday

Mohammed Ali Sultan, 33, formerly of Telford, was convicted of rape and three counts of indecent assault. Jurors heard at trial how he already had previous convictions in both 2012 and 2015 for ‘similar offences against young girls’. Amjad Hussain, 38, from Leegomery, Telford, was convicted of a single count of indecent assault – but jury deliberations are ongoing for a similar separate charge he is facing. Co-accused Mohammad Rizwan, 37, from Telford, was also found guilty of two counts of indecent assault. Rizwan, who alleged there had been a consensual sexual relationship with the victim when she was 17, saved the girl’s phone number under the contact name ‘blowjob2’, jurors heard. Deliberations are continuing in the case of Shafiq Younas, 35, of Regent Street, Wellington, near Telford, who denies indecent assault, and Nazam Akhtar, of Victoria Avenue, Wellington, who denies rape. The trial continues.

Attached: 1576741596317.png (320x180, 145.84K)

alri Jan van der Kloggwogg-Saar

It's hard for me. Obviously if I felt no resistance I wouldn't do it.

why are blacks obsessed with having outlandish haircuts?

Has a Any Forums post ever changed you opinion on anything?

Agreed, nobody likes pakis here, you're preaching to the mosque.

Squats tonight, 3x3 paused at 150kg then AMRAP with 120kg (aiming for 20 at least, ideally 25)
Close grip incline bench 5x5 at 105kg and db pullovers after that

alirght ive stopped so you can too

Looks like I'm in the weird part of 4channel again.

no as i dont hold any opinions

Find it mental that theres a whole network of pipes underground carrying shite

22% Dont Know

Probably but I've been browsing this website since 2007 so I'd be hard pressed to give you a specific example.

hmm
need to drink faster
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1653588705057.webm

Attached: 1653917087291.jpg (1920x1080, 596.1K)

just found out that you can vastly shorten the length of DWP phone appointments if you've had a shit day since they can tell it from your voice and will leave you alone in fears of you becoming a statistic

16 sets of 16 lifting your arms over your head would probably feel about the same, it's just very inefficient cardio
Get theesen to a gym lad

reckon i've found a way to get infinite free coupons from uber eats

not a post but i became a racist after posting here for years

turns out racism is correct too

don't like owing people money me, if it's the pub I can just buy the next round but what the fuck do I do when someone books three nights at a hotel for five of us and then never speaks of it again unless chased

Attached: smart kappa.jpg (940x531, 100.77K)

My mum has a history of flushing wet wipes down the toilet. One time they clogged the drain outside our house and poo-water flooded into our elderly neighbour's garage.

Council men came out and unclogged it. When my neighbour then enquired what the problem had been my mum told her it was due to my mum having flushed wet wipes. Dunno why she bothered to tell her, should have just said "they didn't know" or "it was leaves".

only when i was young and hadn't really begun thinking for myself properly yet.

how?!?!?!?’bb

Non-muslim shitskins are benign and bro tier-
>Sikh couldn't keep his lecherous brown hands off tempting white flesh
British Asian singer, Dhanraj Singh was jailed for nine months after he was found guilty of sexually assaulting a young woman in the back of his taxi.
The chart-topping musician, who was a taxi driver by day in his hometown of Nottingham, assaulted the intoxicated woman while dropping her home in 2014.
The 24-year-old father-of-two was granted a licence in 2012, but was not licensed by the city council, according to The Times.
He instead applied for a licence from Gedling council, despite not living in the area. According to the Times, Gedling council granted some 492 licences in 2011 and 1,047 in 2015.
The court heard Singh, who went by the stage name San2, kissed and touched her inappropriately, against her will.
The council revoked his licence as soon as it was notified of the offence.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5760171/Local-councils-hand-taxi-licences-thousands-including-rapists-sex-offenders.html

Attached: 1527369279065.jpg (717x400, 174.18K)

settle down big fat bastard

Might ring my car insurance company up and threaten to top myself if they don't give me a discount

DPD have lost my parcel fucks sake lads

probably no singular post but shared sentiments among several posters across an extended period of time can influence me, though it's nothing definite as I'm extremely unprincipled and don't really care about anything a la this chap

>Sikh couldn't keep his lecherous brown hands off tempting white flesh
alright mate calm down

Imagine sitting behind this hair mop