African-Americans consider Poles to be fellow "people of colour"

African-Americans consider Poles to be fellow "people of colour".

Attached: Black.jpg (683x903, 106.8K)

It's because we allied with Haitian slaves against the French. I wish we didn't. I don't like nogs

>persay

fuck I hate yanks so much

>be a shit parent
>end up resenting your kids

I didn't have SHIT to do with the creation of the USA. It's not MY fault that this country handed over power to the Rothschilds 200 years ago. Go fuck yourself.

Very based, I wish I was POC

>people of color
I'm not an anglo, from my point of view this is a pathetic attempt to pit all race against one.

Obviously. POC is an elite brainwashing tool to literally create white nationalists because it pits literally every race against whites. Use your imagination to understand why these cunts want to create white nationalists.

meds

Slavs were oppressed, so they kinda have something in common with colonized territories like Africa or Asia.

You listen here and you listen good, Russian ape Ivanas Ivanovičius. Nobody gives a fuck about your shithole oblast-tier """"republic"""" or any of the opinions of your "people". You only exist because of the grace of Poles to have allowed your subhuman shithole of a nation to exist instead of wiping you out which any other empire would have done. Enjoy being raped by your Russian compatriots soon, cunt.

who

Same, the south will rise again!

Based

>persay

Attached: 1624829827766.jpg (1600x1066, 313.41K)

You are

Black here, I consider Poles and Turks to be honorary black bvlls.

>. Nobody gives a fuck about your shithole oblast-tier """"republic"""" or any of the opinions of your "people".
i do

based

Slavs are PoC according to the city of Portland