How do I look in this selfie?

It's me.
Shahar Mazuchinsky.
The 33 year old chad from Rishon LeZion.

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-151335_Gallery.jpg (1080x1439, 298.85K)

you look very handsome as always shahar

You would be a chad if you loose some weight dude, not even trolling.

advice: pluck between your eyebrows

you look arab

I think it's interesting how life just kind of weeds out the weak willed people. The only thing stopping him right now is his addiction to sugary beverages and unhealthy shit. The only person who can remove those shackles is himself, but he chooses not to.

Fuck off indonigger, no he doesn't look arab don't associate this disgusting kike with us

he's mentally retarded and completely autistic, even if he were thinner he'd be a loser

Oh no achmad don't break my heart.
It was my dream since I was a kid to be an arab lmao

I have zero arab blood in me and would rather be born a dog than a smelly, evil, brown arab animal like you.

Gemeldet für Hassverbrechen. NIE WIEDER!

You look Arab as fuck

Lookin kinda Arab bro ngl

based

you are moroccan

nice surname

You don't know how happy that makes me, I'd rather be a hindpoo than anything related to you, you monobrowed buck-teeted resting bitch-faced gas chamber fuel

reported to INIS

Attached: file.png (633x843, 426.06K)

Oh no.
Those smelly, evil shitskins won't communicate with us.
I am jumping out the window right now.

The law was about selling out your country to kikes not communication, that headline is for clicks

Plus it's not even execution just a few years of jailtime, but you could be executed if in the "communication" you are having with the gas chamber fuel you are revealing insider information about your country and it's treason.

Right now I am doing nothing bad, I am simply telling gas chamber fuel that he is gas chamber fuel. I should get a medal for this

You look like a fat Mexican guy who used to work at my old job

based mizrahi jewbro

I envy you so much achmad.
Imagine how lucky you have to be to be born a smelly arab in iraq.
I can only dream...

I am literally getting told I am ugly and smelly by someone who look like this

I unironically feel like puking when I look at your face, you must have no mirrors in your house and I don't blame you

Attached: ogre.jpg (225x225, 6.11K)

מרוקאי טמבל אל תדבר על אחי העיראקים היהודים שומרי המצוות

My fucking sides.

Attached: 1518291146255.gif (360x346, 170.07K)

He looks extremely Mexican in that picture, (especially his obesity). Is he a manlet too? If so, he can pass as 100% Mexican in every way except for his circumcised dick.

i'm not moroccan stop spreading vile rumors

disgusting fattie

He looks extremely like no one, I cant even attribute him to mexicans because I'd feel bad for them.

Imagine how relieved a Moroccan feels when ever he sees this creature write down that he has no relations to Morocco

Shahar's Mexican doppelganger

Attached: 3163a410689491.5603050c62be5.jpg (504x757, 158.82K)

you are
you are also a complete idiot

Nah, he looks extremely Mexican.

Attached: g.jpg (800x1000, 711.96K)