Fat fuck drops yet another truth bomb

Fat fuck drops yet another truth bomb.

Attached: file.png (1079x1696, 1.18M)

I wish Gurm would stay dead.

Imagine if he put as much effort into finishing his own books as he does trying to tear down Tolkien.

When will Lotr fags finally admit their favorite movie is an overrated garbage?

Attached: file.png (1079x1452, 673.12K)

Fat atheist doesn’t like Christian allegory. Oh wow dude what a surprise

it wasn't the same Gandalf

Its the best movie ever made and you can't name one that is better

You know what Gandalf has in common with Jesus?
They're both fictional.

He hasn't read any of the books outside of LOtR and Hobbit so he won't understand the significance of Gabdalf returning.

In other words, he's too lazy to finish his own books so he makes up shit about other people's work.

>Lets D&D resurrect Jon

you don't need to read the other books for gandalf's returning to feel satisfying. niggas be like "gandalf never does magic" then he comes back from the fucking dead, how much more magic can you get.

That's like saying his books would have been better if he hadn't killed off x or y.

Catelyn Stark should've remained dead too, ya dumb fat fuck.

>Being a catholic is hard. This was maybe my answer to fat martin, whom as much as I admire, I do quibble with.
Wolfe will always be the true american tokien. Go back fatboy.

Attached: 2613.jpg (1200x1200, 195.12K)

they're both real actually

The only reason he does this is to convince himself he's on the same level as Tolkien, its pure ego and delusion. It's the equivalent of that annoying high-school kid who thought he was as smart as the teacher on English class and that they were speaking as equals.

Its not really an allegory, its jist part of the lore. Sauron dies and comes back, is his death an allegory of jesus? Not actually dying is the nature of the Ainur.

you shouldn't have to read extra material for a story to make sense. it should stand well enough on its own

>Now I know that my entire livelihood is owed to Tolkien and that my career would not exist without him buuuuuuuuuutttttttttt here's why I could actually write his book better than he did. If only I was alive at the time, John could have consulted me. Too bad for him!

Attached: fatfuck.png (771x545, 739.2K)

fucking hell its like giving a toddler the microphone.
he just doesnt get it.

Attached: 1623526708905.jpg (520x526, 186.33K)

>Tell you what you fat fuck, when you've finished your book series and they have become classics of the genre, then we'll listen to your opinion.

and literally adds "R.R." to his name just to be associated with Tolkien in people's minds. Sad.

I must be actually retarded for never noticing this, christ.

>George Raymond Richard Martin[1] (born George Raymond Martin)
What a fucker.

Do you have permission to use that image?

>he will never be molested by Hollywood
feels good

Attached: 1648341176435.jpg (600x600, 57.56K)

those films are so insanely good

Richard is his confirmation name, from Catholicism

>gandalf being resurrected is bad
>this is okay though
right....

Attached: lady-stoneheart_612x380_0.jpg (612x380, 148.36K)

Yes

It does make sense as it is, you can just put it down to 'magic' and Gandalfs power was that strong it enabled him to do come back to life. The other books expand on this though, going into more detail about Gandalfs nature and who he is.

>fat fuck creates an overrated, bloated story
>get to the point where he has no idea how to continue
>can't think of satisfying ending
>too make storylines to wrap up
>quit writing and disappoint all of your fans
The reason GRRM wants Gandalf to stay dead and for Tolkine to talk about taxes and shit, is because he doesn't understand Lord of the Rings or Tolkien. He wishes he was Tolkien, but he isn't. He is just a fat loser who will be forgotten in 10 years.