Why do people hate nafris so much? They look chill...

Why do people hate nafris so much? They look chill. They look like a hybrid of Latino and Trinidadian indians or just straight Venezuela

Attached: this scares the french man.jpg (2048x2048, 562.86K)

Kill them all.

That photo reeks of soy

They unironically look like fun people

They look like porteƱos.
Which its not a concept i can transmit in english to foreign people, they look like the city faggots that eat organic vegan food

Oh progressive leftist soycuck, as per chudchan terminology

They look like people that have fun in bars and clubs, get laid a lot and have nice, comfy social circles.

They are pretty much the black people of France/Benelux/Italy/Spain.

Reminds me of my circle of friends everytime I see this picture :) that's why I like to post it

Yes but too many buzzwords make it sound weird kek

I'd unironically give up my shit lonely insectoid middle class Indian life in a heart beat to live as the tall man in the picture

That's not tall hes just standing on something elevated

True

I wish I could be in op's pic

Pisslam
Nationalists of their own country while claiming benefits in another
They behave as if they were african american thugs but they aren't
They hate europeans and christians and blame everything bad that happens to them on racism or islamophobia. While at the same time being incredibly intolerant of anything that is not islamic or arab.

girl on the left is cute

That's another reason why I keep posting this

kill them all

Meant to reply to this

inbred retards overrepresented in both drug dealing and rape statistics when they're not busy spreading a medieval death cult and aping amerikkkan thug "culture"

Still far better life than mine even if he's short
Agreed she looks like the kinda girl I'd love to date

What's stopping you from having homies and hanging with them

You would know if you got more than 1 in your town.
If you had more than 5% you would know even better.
If they were 50% you wouldn't be living in your hometown anymore.

I do have friends and i hangout with them but they're of the kind as me. Boring and obsessed with the future, even when we hangout our conversations are mostly about what we're going to do in the future, where we should live and the best way to earn more cash.