Average salary in polen is 1770usd

>average salary in polen is 1770usd
>average salary in the Republic of France is 3514,21 USD
Do they just work better? Do they get more for being slim, beautiful elves?

Attached: 107-1078290_mad-pepe-png-pepe-the-frog-pngs-transparent.png (860x621, 51.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUgzX9LRl0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

their wealth is based on stolen african ressources
once they give it back, they become Albania tier poor

They can't give them back if they spend them ad hoc and the money stays. It's awful knowing we earn so little

>number of well-known French brands: hundreds if not thousands
>number of well-known Polish brands: 0

we're actually doing pretty well given the fact we're an economic colony of the west and we don't have our own industry at all, while western companies send their whole income from Poland back to their home countries. Our economy in its foundation is no different from African states yet we live far better than them.

>average
try median

Shhh just let them import some aristocracy to rule over you, they'll make it all better.

We have a huge domestic consumption and the foreign owned companies are a much smaller % here than neighbouring eu countries.
Given out inflation is so high polish gdp growth this quater was 8,5%. It's over.
It's unfair, I want french earnings, I work hard.

*Our

Read 23 things they don't tell you about capitalism

>Do they just work better?
>work

Nah, we don't do that, here. We import foreigners to do the menial tasks.

>We don't live in a digital world - the washing machine has changed lives more than the internet

Uhhhhhh, I'm kinda curious how he explains that

I don't work, but makes far more than 3000 a month through stock dividends.
And a bit of that money comes from Poland since our Danone owns Żywiec Zdrój and our Marie Brizard owns vodka Sobieski. Thales builds the electronic for your future Arrowhead frigates. And I'm sure Carrefour, Sanofi and some of the rest do a fraction of their business in Poland as well.

You could be better than France and still earn less. That's just the ways things are

We don't even import THOSE ; coding is outsourced to Romania (they commonly speak French, there) and hotlines are in Tunisia (same reason, they are our Pajeets).
Add a few sysadmins from Polytechnique Algiers.

The cost of life is not the same though.

Also average salary in the US and Quebec is 5000$.

I hate it. I want it to change asap. I'm a good guy, didn't so much wrong.

>We have a huge domestic consumption and the foreign owned companies are a much smaller % here than neighbouring eu countries.

I don't know what you mean by "neighboring eu countries", if it's Czechia or Lithuania then their economic systems are no different than ours - western colonies. And that's why our salaries are more or less the same, 100 eur more or less - doesn't matter

And this "huge domestic consumption" mostly buys western products (even if made in Poland) so most of their income goes back to Germany, France or US.

>It's unfair, I want french earnings, I work hard.

You're asking why a slave who "works hard" owns nothing while his owner who "does nothing" is rich. You don't make money by working hard but by making other working hard in your favor.

Instead of working, just invent something useful and innovative.

Well if you've got marketable skills and speak French, just move to France and become one of those foreigners who do the actual work.
Or if you want to stay home, just open a data center like they do in Romania. Or a hot line like in Tunisia.

>You don't make money by working hard but by making other working hard in your favor.
exactly.
Or even better, you don't even do that and just invest in those guys' business and reap the dividends every year.

>And this "huge domestic consumption" mostly buys western products
I disagree based on my personal experience.

The meat I buy is mostly Polish, the bread and buns I buy come from a local bio bakery, the cheese I buy is Polish, milk polish, joghurts is like Grudziądz or eko Łukta, clothes Vistula, Bytom, medicine (although I do buy Lee, Wrangler) shoes Wojas (but I do use nikes, and adidas as well I guess). Sure TV is japanese, pc from US companies parts, car japnese but we do but a lot local.

>speak French

That's the problem, only girls from posh urban families learn French here.

I am on minimum wage (1300e), i suffer

Classic oldie, I forgot to add my furniture is polish as well. Made on a orde, same for windows, floor.

Attached: serek-waniliowy-pion.png (1601x2048, 3.88M)

Attached: 0004_fdj8md.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

*Order

>I buy

Average Pole buys whatever is cheaper and while in terms of basic food we indeed produce a lot, generally food makes up only a small part of every person's expenses, not comparable on what he spends on electronics, cars etc.

No country becomes rich and developed based only on food production, food has very low margins and brings little profit, especially low-processed food we produce in Poland. Even Denmark or New Zealand which are generally thought to have strong agriculture sectors, get most of their income from services, not agriculture.

>3514,21 USD
Minus half of it due to taxes

t. Podlasiak
everybody in Warsaw (the only relevant part of Poland) learns French. there are barely any German and Russian speakers in Warsaw high schools. we even have a French bilingual high school
youtube.com/watch?v=VUgzX9LRl0A

OP here(and not the person you replied to), french is popular but come on. It's like eng>Ger>fr