What movies changed your life?

What movies changed your life?

Attached: 818PZsJO+xL._RI_.jpg (1200x1600, 368.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/pope-shifts-churchs-tone-gay-people/story?id=19800626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that America is a protestant christian country and you all godless atheists, papists, pagans, and jews need to leave.

The Matrix

>christian
>pr*testant
lmao go and die for jews in a desert

abcnews.go.com/International/pope-shifts-churchs-tone-gay-people/story?id=19800626

Vile poperey

Attached: 1627513560676.jpg (666x666, 47.13K)

I speak for all atheists when I say this man is fucking retarded

I was amazed at how shitty this was and when Maher is STUNNED by the egg analogy for the trinity I knew he hadn't read a fucking thing about religion in the first place.
I say this as a fedora tipper myself. The 'good' parts were just the usual "film enough idiots to edit a funny montage of freaks" they use for the man on the street segments.

>cherrypicking people
>not being that confrontational with muslims

bill maher is the anti-based

Based, Christian cucks forever BTFO

You atheist fucks say this but are the ones who support globohomo to go fight in a desert faggot

The lady speaking in tongues was funny

Signed up for a dating app and had to choose a religion. Seen atheist as a option.
>mfw atheism is a religion
Hahahaha Imagine believing there is no god

This. Why the fuck would religulous change anyone's life? If your reasoning is no better than that of s child trying to be fashionable, you are just as dumb as the average religious idiot.

now do one on black churches.

Hollywood's marxist agenda has been there as long as TV.

Attached: image.jpg (788x1080, 186.19K)

Nooo you can't criticize black people who believe in god. That goes against are narrative!

>jew
>forsake the beliefs of your forefathers goy

Jews deserve the oven but Maher in particular is odious. He's painfully ugly to look at with his giant snozz and he has that condescending jew manner of psychotic delusion: believing himself intelligent, speaking down to everyone else, yet having nothing but dumbfuck takes.

Idk but that weird rogue Vatican guy was fascinating. They basically kept him around despite being practically heretical because he's one of the leading world Latinists and teaches for free in America now. Probably the only cool thing I learned about from this movie, wish there was a real big boy documentary (not a dumb atheist comedy) about him

Attached: 1.png (250x370, 125.98K)

Meanwhile, in god fearing protestant America

Attached: 1608865526764.webm (540x960, 2.19M)

The kino trilogy.

Attached: fdhkjhjjhhgf.jpg (3071x1500, 1.37M)

Attached: EJ0pERhXsAgTRhT.jpg (743x1325, 76.49K)

>Not being that confrontational with jews either

H*ly cow! (Interesting point: The sacred cow is derived from Hinduism, these religious folks are truly insane, people)

I wonder if Al regrets making An Inconvenient Truth when all of it's models have been superseded and has only given credence to the whole climate change isn't real audience

>wants to convince people to join a church
>makes sure to explain that it's not the best there is
What an odd attempt at marketing.

You just don't get it, this is what a literal interpretation of the bible means

Attached: 1609306190822.webm (540x960, 1.68M)

Gods Not Dead 3

Exactly, dude's a fraud. He's really brave confronting nuns and 80 year old pastors.

It took me like 15 minutes to get he was making a pun on "Ridiculous" with that title.