/trek/

Remember when they recast Picard for like one episode and no one even noticed? Well, I did.

Attached: 11001001_hd_051.jpg (1440x1080, 284.51K)

Weird ass episode.

Attached: My Video1.webm (720x300, 338.76K)

Quality /trek/ content.

Attached: Kekian.webm (720x300, 626.82K)

I remember, that was spooky.

C'mons Anons need ep name here.

That's not how you format an OP.

10/10 kino, would watch a trek series about this.

ATTENTION: THIS IS NOW A CAPTAIN EDWARD JELLICO APPRECIATION THREAD, FOLLOW YOUR CAPTAIN'S ORDERS IN PAYING YOUR RIGHTFUL RESPECTS TO THIS FEDERATION PATRIOT. LISTED BELOW ARE SOME OF HIS MANY ACCOMPLISHMENTS AFTER SERVING FOR ONLY A FEW DAYS ABOARD THE ENTERPRISE-D AFTER ITS PREVIOUS, LESS EFFICIENT CAPTAIN, WAS "ON LEAVE"
>significantly increases work efficiency by extending shift durations
>difuses a potential war with the cardassian union through expert bluffing and negotiating tactics
>rescues captain picard (who was about to break under torture) without firing a single shot
>demands fish be removed from his office, recognising the right of all animals to freedom
>puts commander riker in his place and teaches him to respect his superiors
>tells counsellor troi to stop dressing like a whore
Bow before your rightful captain, /trek/

Attached: jellico.jpg (400x400, 16.06K)

The USS Kiernan Shipka is standing by, Sir.

CoopToon Poocoord

Very good, Number One. Instruct the USS Kiernan Shipka to get on her knees and suck my cock, and to continue doing so for the foreseeable future, until new orders arrive from Starfleet Command.

Attached: 22nd+Annual+Screen+Actors+Guild+Awards+Arrivals+dua6oXxj2zUl.jpg (399x600, 72.3K)

do you think he was called Jellico because he liked Jelly or because he liked the musical cats?

he was a palestinian chinese guy

>the musical cats
Is that what Jellico's Cat is referencing?

You got it.

Attached: 1635482639095.jpg (2560x1063, 245.32K)

Jellicos and and jellicos do!

Remember that TNG episode where Starfleet is taken over by parasite-aliens that eat bowls of warms, and then Picard and Riker shoot a guy until his skin falls off and he disintegrates?

Attached: conspiracy-tng- (1).jpg (1412x945, 234.76K)

I've got the Kanar, All we need is Dumar and some Bajoran poon and it's a party.

Attached: Cardassia.jpg (1000x990, 127.4K)

That stop motion animation was tip of the spear.

>significantly increases work efficiency by extending shift durations

going from a 3 shift rotation to a 4 shift rotation DECREASES duration. Jellico wanted 4 6-hour shifts incase of combat with the spoonies

Impossible to forget if you saw that shit as a kid.

Attached: 1620176657504.gif (300x225, 901.04K)

I didn't know there was a Jellicle cat from Palestine. That's pretty crazy. I guess there are all kinds of Cats, But the Jellicle cats are the ones that matter most.

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x355, 20.37K)

tfw postin hapi neex =^_^=

Attached: neex.jpg (960x500, 74.12K)

>it's a /trek/ does math episode

Peak Cardassian-era was seasons 1-4 of DS9, where they're sort of just chilling, not at war with anyone, and Dukat occasionally shows up over video chat to sass with Sisko and call Bajorans a bunch of dumb ridgeniggers before reluctantly helping out the gang. Very comfy.

Attached: 7215bd108ef977171a8c0d1271e45294.jpg (400x397, 24.11K)

Attached: DISCO but good.jpg (1360x644, 433.64K)

>Dukat occasionally shows up over video chat to sass with Sisko and call Bajorans a bunch of dumb ridgeniggers before reluctantly helping out the gang
Civil Defence was such a good episode.

good summary , thanks

Attached: 1643140000015.jpg (1024x777, 210.85K)

>tfw no comfy anime version of ds9 with cute jadzia and kira voiced by teenage girls

Especially if you were eating spaghetti during the worms scene (I was)

Why did Picard keep Moriarty on the Enterprises holodeck for 4 years? Why didn't he just email Moriarty to Dr. Zimmerman or some other holo-expert? Also, In Ship in a Bottle, Barclay has no idea about the whole Moriarty situation, which seems odd as like, that nigga loves him some holodecks - moreover, hes the guy LaForge calls to fix the holodeck for him and he isn't at all familiar with the time a few years prior that the holodeck created a sentient life form?

They should have told barclay or emailed Moriarty to the federation eggheads.

Attached: 1642839699361.jpg (375x500, 38.42K)

>emailed Moriarty to the federation eggheads.
They might have done that, but left a copy.

it sure is

>Dukat shows up to talk shit in person
>Gets stuck with the gang
>That back and forth with Garak

Currently watching TOS for the first time
Man, the sheer amount of utterly gorgeous women they have on episode-to-episode, even one-off appearances, is insane. Whoever the casting director was, was a lucky guy.

Attached: TOS.jpg (500x359, 39.86K)

Great, now there's two of them

Gene plowed them all

CopeTroon PeeTard

Attached: boom.webm (1440x1080, 2.85M)

I just love how the whole dynamic is basically
>two former war criminals who worked under the same evil regime years ago talk shit about each other, each claiming that the other is slightly worse than he is
Like it's completely irrelevant to the larger plotline of DS9, but it's such a fun background story that adds so much depth to the world.

Attached: Picture-17.png.png (979x745, 555.46K)

>read the imdb trivia for each episode of TOS
>always a post saying how one of the female stars were only cast because she was getting fucked by roddenberry and he insisted on casting her
kek