Have you ever met a femcel in your country?

Have you ever met a femcel in your country?

Attached: 43da90c909573d43ad0722b5ebee92ac.jpg (400x436, 13.37K)

I literally am one.

No I don't live in Narnia

ye

Yep
She smelled weird and was constantly on her phone with earbuds in, and she fucking painted on the tables at school all the time, I swear to god half of the table in the class were filled with shitty pencil drawings of anime dudes

Yes, absolutely. It's suffering, I can tell you that.

Nope, because they aren't real.

Femcel = cantgetchadcel

They’re, odd but I get along with them.

In that case incels aren't real.

This. Even Christine Chubbik/Chubbuk (the most famous femcel) roped simply because she failed at getting a Chad coworker.

w-what does your pussy smell like
and is it hairy?

Attached: 1551280427464.gif (500x508, 748.34K)

Post AO3 favourites list

Have you ever smelled your own dick?

Any girl in the west can have sex whenever she wants, the same is not true for every man.

based

yeah! slight smell of piss but mostly sweat and body odor

Attached: 1557433962764.png (250x250, 50.96K)

Hello dear i love you beautiful lady

She had various reason for her suicide outside. Also bullshit, there were no indications that he was a Chad. Be honest here: if the story were about a man killing himself because of various personal problems and failing to get his oneitis you'd have sympathy for him. It's hypocritical to have none for her.

It is. Aside from prostitution he could get on grindr and easily get gay sex. And the vast majority of men could also have sex with women but they have excessively high standards and expect nothing but Stacy.

yes I do walk around the city and ask girls if they ever had sex

Attached: 1594410021713.jpg (750x938, 103.16K)

*outside of her failure to form a romantic relationship with her coworker

I should also add she couldn't get into relationships before she started working at that station.

>doesnt even know A03

Fake femcel, pack your things boys