Halloween Ends

Is it gonna redeem the trilogy after kills or is it gonna suck even harder?

Attached: v0pw8r6cfre41.png (1200x1555, 776.41K)

sucks

>sucks
What do you base it on

the last one

What about 2018

Sucked

Considering how bad 2 was, I don't expect a sudden 180 in quality.

it was also bad user

>October 2021

It’s already out???

It'll likely divide people even harder than Kills did. Because, as an ending, they either have to kill Michael (which I doubt), kill Laurie, or both. Or kill neither at all. Hell they might have Michael speak. Everything and nothing is on the table.

Michael is going to kill Laurie and finally give her character the grand send off. They'll probably have Michael almost die, but come alive at the very end to keep the gravy train going.

>they might have Michael speak.
And it would again be inferior to how rob zombies did it

I liked Halloween Kills, it was so fucking dumb I was amused it was ever made and baffled what they were trying to go for. Everyone is beyond useless in the movie, and the amount of time in hospital was strange to say the least. Its an amusing train wreck.
That said, I'll never watch it again.

Its going to suck badly. The director already said its going to deal with politics and covid.

why come michael cant get killed. hes just a over 60 year old man wearing a mask

They will go into comedy even further than Kills.

>thinking Michael was ever a regular human
Have you not seen any other Halloween movies?

But will they outdo Resurrection?

Attached: 1464818591785.png (544x610, 459.35K)

Rob Zombie wins again

All I can say is that my expectations are low enough that it's probably going to be mildly enjoyable in some way. I'd appreciate it more if it were stripped back down but they probably feel like they covered that ground in 2018 and don't have the ability to creatively mine that potential; they're likely going in the direction of spectacle, which is easier to pull off in a general sense but also pretty bland given how every long-running horror franchise went that direction, and it will make any social commentary they try to pull off seem like it's coming from a retard.

hes just crazy and evil. the only movie to attempt to explain his powers is curse of michael myeres where theres some dumb cult involved

>the only movie to attempt to explain his powers
Wrong. Zombies H1 explains it. He's white trash and jacked

Suck. Didn't the director say he was going to put it in the modern day, so that they could reference Covid? A fucking slasher flick, with a message about Covid. Part of me does hope that happens, because that would be hilarious.

This fucking idiot has fed you shit for 5 years, Halloween fans should be sick

those are completely unrelated to both the original halloween movies and the new trilogy

Yeah but they're better than the new trilogy

go away rob zombie. everyone is tired of your redneck horror bullshit