Why did they portray this as such a bad thing?

Why did they portray this as such a bad thing?

Attached: 1648219649500.jpg (460x347, 21.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-TJm7HkzkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

... becasue you shouldn't cheat when in a long-term relationship, maybe?

Marital affairs are bad

I love the dreamy feel of early simpsons. Just look at how hazy everything looks, how the moon's glowing, the colour palette of the room fucking hell how did they do it and how can't the jews today with massive psychologist think tanks spending billions of dollars sitting on their ass, analysing big data and thinking about what the people want get it right.

Don't cheat under any circumstance, it's never moral

>why is cheating on your wife portrayed as a bad thing?

Attached: seriously.jpg (1024x680, 456.04K)

Because the store used to be called Chuck's Fuck & Suck

What if your girlfriend is depressed, so she rarely wants to have sex, gains weight, and doesn't bathe for weeks at a time so you eventually barely want to have sex with her either, but you still care deeply for her so you don't want to break up, but you also need to have sex so you fuck hot women on the side?

He has a wife and they have three fucking kids.
That's four lives destroyed.

You should be putting effort into either leaving, or helping her recover.
Speaking as a man who cheated on previous gf's a lot, it's not a good thing to do and is ultimately bad for your soul.
Don't get me wrong, you're the captain of your own ship, you do what you want, but trying to justify it is sheer cope.

The moral thing to do is help your partner overcome her problems and if that fails due to her, then be honest, split up and then perhaps find someone else.

Simple, you do what women do to men in that situation. You leave them. They don't care for themselves how are they supposed to care for you? You can still care for someone and realize that you can't help them unless they help themselves.

Make an ultimatum - either she gets better or you get going.

homer

Talk to her? Ask to try and get help for her? Help her?
If someone you loved turns into something completely else, you might not still love her. Just the memory of what she was.
Like Adolf with his big beautiful eyes but then he went and did that whole jew thing

you're being demoralized so they can turn the entire world into a nitwit sweatshop

>Like Adolf with his big beautiful eyes but then he went and did that whole jew thing
But that is what made me love him.

It used to be hand drawn and now it's all CGI garbage.

>you do what women do to men in that situation. You leave them.
I can tell you they cheat on you before leaving you

>Like Adolf with his big beautiful eyes but then he went and did that whole jew thing
This is the kind of obscure references I'm looking for when I come into this place.

Yo one things for sure tho, Mindy can fuckin catch it bros, she can get banged the FUCK out

you help her to get better or leave her, you sub humans walking dick bag

I mean this is all CGI
youtube.com/watch?v=l-TJm7HkzkQ
If they really wanted to they could cook up a bunch of filters to make it look more like classic Simpsons, they just don't care.

That's just standard definition you fucking zoomer

>love someone
>cheat on them

Choose one you absolute fucking roastie.

Imagine current flanderized homer character in this episode...
Always make me chuckle, and want to off myself too

If she's in such a fucked up mental headspace, running around cheating on her isn't going to make anything better. Either commit to helping her improve or admit the relationship isn't working and move on.

>you also need to have sex
Maybe you're the one with the problem

This is fine. Women need to understand a man needs side poon.

Marge didn’t do any of that you projecting dork. She was faithful to her fat fucking retard husband, while being relatively fit and fastidious herself. If anything it’s marge who gets the pass according to you, but she still didn’t do it because she’s too classy for that shit.

cheat on every possible opportunity
its the LOGICAL thing to do
and we men are logical beings, not moral
if you want to keep your woman, you have to cheat on her
if you're a decent person the realization that women are scum and that you must lower yourself to keep one, even if she is the best among scum, will break you
I know it broke me

>don't sexually satisfy bf or take care of yourself
>HE'S the one with the problem!
roastie moment

>She was faithful to her fat fucking retard husband

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16.36K)

>find out why she's been depressed
>try to help her out of it
>if she continuously fails to get back up, and/or keeps dragging you down, then leave her
It takes two to tango, user.

Do your thing buddy. Don’t let other people fuck with you, life is short.

current flanderized homer has cheated on marge multiple times
I dont get enough of nusimpsons cancer in my youtube recommendations to know if marge ever does

cuck

A mistress is the traditional solution for a man trying to balance his duty to his family with a lack of sexual interest with his wife. It's only a problem when you abandon your wife and family for your mistress.

Christianity tried to square that circle by commanding wives to always fuck their husbands; but that has never worked in practice, and even in the much more orthopraxically Christian Europe of the 1500s-1800s, mistresses and prostitutes were how men, even very wealthy and high status ones balanced their duties to their families with their sexual desires.

No matter how you justify it, you will always feel like shit after cheating, I say it from experience. Sometimes you don't feel it as much, sometimes you do, but it's always shitty.

Analog vs Digital animation.
By the 90's the sum total human knowledge of cel animation was at its peak.