I honestly forgot, should rewatch this kino?

I honestly forgot, should rewatch this kino?

Wasnt he just a regular teen other than being the best spiderman? How come he was suddenly became a scientist and curing the lizard guy in the newest one?

Attached: tobey-maguire-spider-man1.jpg (395x362, 57.51K)

It's simple.

>Spider-Man movies made by Raimi
canon

>Spider-Man movies not made by Raimi
non-canon

Who directed No Way Home anyway? Does anyone even know?

Are you having a stroke or something?

Technically canon is what marvel says it is. But even if we ignore new marvel, wasnt spiderman always a smart? Raimi version (albeit objectively better) was less faithful to canon in that aspect

I think the explanation was that he had a long time to think about it. Maybe he became a scientist later in life. Tho the whole move seemed like fanfiction. So don't think about it too much

Sorry, masturbating meanwhile and it is hard to type

>Who directed No Way Home anyway? Does anyone even know?
some NPC

Everything is cannon. Multiverse hello?

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (248x242, 70.2K)

Jon Watts same fag who directed the rest of the MCU Spider-Man trilogy.
and this retard is signed up to fuck over and rape my favorite superhero team of all time

If you're going by the movies alone, he was pretty smart before becoming Spiderman, and No way home "hints" that it's been a pretty fucking long time between the events happening in both movies.

Besides, No way home's plot is nonsensical and just a plot train to make money off nostalgia, nothing about it makes fucking sense, makes you appreciate when effort was put into making AAA movies.

Attached: nowayhome.jpg (780x968, 133.97K)

I like how only spidermen that traveled are the spidermen we saw so far. They could totally put a black spiderman. Or a mexican one. Or an alien. Or turkish one that already exists

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67.9K)

#ReleaseTheTrankCut

Attached: Fantastic_Four.jpg (260x384, 23.23K)

Wtf is this thread? Are you all drugged on memory wiping pills? He was always a scientist in the Raimi films.
>Im something of a scientist myself
>brilliant but lazy

>Who directed No Way Home anyway? Does anyone even know?
The director of Clown, a movie about a guy puts on a haunted clown suit that turns him into a child-eating clown.

I haven't seen any of his Spider-Man movies, so no opinion other than the fact that there's some really ugly mutts in that cast. Wish he'd make another horror movie instead, Clown was kinda rad.

Green goblin says that, he was just a kid that makes a volcano as a science project

Canon is what Sony says it is.

>we will never get the bombastic bag man in live action
bombastic bros....

Thats very clearly not the case

WTF? Since when does the fantastic 4 have a nigger?

kek

he's a lot older, and given he was inclined to studying science, it's not out of the question to assume that he ended up with some sort of career in that field. Raimi Spider-Man 4 with Parker Industries when????

I have no idea how they made magic juice that cures every supervillain, maybe I should have turn my brain off.

it was the first serious and successful superhero movie of the new age. it's actually wildly significant and spurred the superhero genre into what we know it today.

every reproduction of it loses causes spiderman to loser its aura of originality.