LATAM and MENA have a LOT in common, but we hate them because of Christianity

LATAM and MENA have a LOT in common, but we hate them because of Christianity.
Most arab posters here think that latam posters that hate MENA are trying to emulate white nationalists. Its not.
I remember being as old as 8 and my church would show us videos of christian being tortured in Iraq or Syria and something. They teach us "in these parts of the world", they torture and kill christians"
So we grow up thinking arabs want to torture and kill us because we are christians

Attached: 1653640704137.jpg (1024x576, 40.16K)

some people are evil not every muslim is evil

Attached: witch.jpg (1280x720, 129.4K)

the whole terrorist stereotype didn't do them any favors

>LATAM and MENA have a LOT in common
I know. Here in the USA all of my friends were hispanics
>but we hate them because of Christianity
No you don't, you "hate them" because you're probably some prot rat or you consume american propaganda. Such bullshit.
>So we grow up thinking arabs want to torture and kill us because we are christians
You know Latin America is pack full of Christian Arabs right?

majority of brazilians don't care about heritage, so christian arabs here are just regular brazilians, the overwhelming majority of arabs in the world are muslim anyway, when we think about arabs we think about radicalized muslims

>is pack full of Christian Arabs right
No you dont get It, the problem isnt being arab, its being muslim, i watched torture videos from pakistan etc in the church too

Religion doesnt matter at all, all brown people are immoral and evil animals

>You know Latin America is pack full of Christian Arabs right?
Yeah, the good ones already left MENA. The ones that remained are mostly muslim, so bombings are justified

Wtf
Do Arab Brazilians speak Arabic?

I remember this too lol, when i was a child (as small as 6 yo) my parents always would bring me to a church, and they showed us videos about Christian being shot to death in those countries, not only once, also they would tell us gruesome stories about anti-christian persecution etc.
Looking now as an adult i cant realize how fucked up this is

Nope, they all assimilated and only thing arabic things they do is to eat kibbeh and sfihah

Shut up finnshit this is not your thread

Never heard of that, for mexicans at least. The only thing is a fear of terrorists for some. But it's not at the level you make it out to be

>So we grow up thinking arabs want to torture and kill us because we are christians
welll, some radicals do see all of us as infidels and do want to see us dead. That's not a lie, feggit

I still remember the video of the muslims that cut the throats of the norwegian tourists. I think that marked a before and after in my image of muslims. the nafris disturbing the order in europe also annoys me, the only thing i like is how hot are the muslim women who are covered in clothes, underneath that there is a pussy ready to fuck. I also like the arab proverbs and the mystery that the first civilizations of the Middle East hide.

Thats a very small fraction though. Most MENA muslims just hate americans, one time i said an iranian (in the internet) that we also are fucked by the usa, and he said he feels great sympath for latam and want iran to be our allies too

The finns are not europeans, they live on the border of Europe-Asia, they do not even speak an Indo-European language, their history in glory is 1% of the history of Rome, Greece, and as 10% of the history of germanic cultures (the winter war means nothing, the ukrainians are proof of that)

It depends on the person, but most think that every muslim is a terrorist to some degree. Then you have people who are interested in arab culture and their history.

>that the first civilizations of the Middle East hide
I like when History Channel's aliens shows make a parallel between the regions
Giorgi is based

I wouldn't have said it better myself.

>we are christians
There's not a single serious christian in this country kek

Asians are yellow not brown though

I hope you make peace with your inner demons

Attached: 5dedd865fd9db2237337b7c2.jpg (1024x768, 69.12K)