*improves your kino*

*improves your kino*

Attached: Seann-William-Scott-Best-Wallpaper.jpg (1871x2796, 775.5K)

he was great in southland tales

based

so based, he needs to return

>stiffler up your kino

Goon was fun

He’s got a new show out

But what about Goon 2.

I met this guy once at the amusement park at Mall of America. It was "Park at MOA" at the time, having lost the Peanuts license and before it made a deal with Nickelodeon. I was working the Camp Bus ride and recognized him in the queue. He was there with his wife and kids. I was fairly certain it was him, but not 100% because people in real life always look a little different from how they look on TV. I got his family situated on the ride and ran it. When the ride was over and I unlocked their door and lap bars, I asked, "hey, have I seen you on TV?" His face soured intensely, his body language turned hostile and agitated in an instant, and he muttered, "...yes..." then quickly grabbed his family by the hands and speed walked out of the ride area.

Never seen somebody so annoyed to be recognized. I didn't even bother him or anything.

I think he noticed you taking creepshots of his children.

Also fun

Camera phones were in their infancy at this time. Early 2000s. Stop projecting your pedophilia onto other people.

>this 7/10 was considered the ultimate chad back in the 90s
Social media and its consequences have been a disaster for men everywhere. Nowadays unless you literally look like the chad meme you have no fucking chance. Im not even an incel

>ALL THE SMALL THINGS

sure bro thats why you didnt bother talking about stifler and went straight into whining about women

Oh nice, didn’t know this existed

In what way does he not look like the chad meme.

should have held him hostage in the car and shouted "DUDE" at him until he replied "SWEEEET"

he was pretty funny cop out when he died instantly

You cant read? I never said he did. In fact I pretty much said the opposite

because you pretended not to know who he was. the best way to meet a celebrity is to say something like 'Hi, I really enjoy your work, keep it up man', then just keep moving if they don't immediately respond.

You said he was a 7/10.

I didn't pretend to not know who he was. As I said, I wasn't 100% certain it was him and, worse, I couldn't remember his name. He was "that guy who was in the movie with The Rock" to me (The Rundown, had to look it up just now). I meta few celebrities working at the Park. He's the only one who was a dick.

Seems like he just didn't want to talk to you.

Yeah man that's exactly the point of my story. You're great at picking up on context clues. A real social genius.