Screw you, he's hilarious

Attached: doug-walker-biopic-fan-casting-poster-49493-large.jpg (588x828, 50.98K)

Any Forums will seethe at this fact

Needs more skits. Blackman and Woman #2 are barely in the show now.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137.86K)

BUILD THAT WALL

i don't even know who that is

Lupa and Lindsay agree that he is a monster. How could they be wrong?

MELVIN MELVIN, BROTHER OF THE JOKER!

Most of the time he's either cringe or actually entertaining. Which makes him entertaining 100% of the time.

he desperately tried to convince the pseud moralfag that Pink Floyd's The Wall was tedious and pretentious

that's hella based.

Attached: based_and_whateverpilled.png (1000x1000, 216.9K)

someone post that pasta with the kickassia disaster

Someone tore his M Bison cape and he got very upset and left never to return

This is a Doug board.

I watch him but always skip the skits.

Attached: 1443206211096.jpg (400x400, 109.44K)

same, shortens his episodes to 5 min only now, kek

I feel like the tide has turned for Doug after a decade of disaster. Think it's a mix of the ribbing from the OneyPlays guys (and his response to it) plus all the ex-CA people turning into bitter has-beens. It's resulted in him being more endearing to people.

Attached: NC.jpg (503x693, 95.8K)

Doug is depressingly untalented and unfunny, yet successful. It's honestly motivating to see where relentless dogged determination and a strong work ethic can take you in life.

Every episode with the Cinema Snob is kino.

The skits are unbearable and the reason I haven't watched anything he's put out in a decade.

>be critic
>be quite cringe
>make valid arguments nonetheless
>make three fucking movies
>each one progressively worse
>each one FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT WHAT YOU COMPLAINED ABOUT FOR DECADES

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DOUG PLEASE I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WHY JUST WHY DO YOU HATE MOVIES OR WHAT HAPPENED

In 50 years Kickassia, Suburban Knights and To Boldly Flee will be in the library of congress

My favourite thing about those films are how they went from shooting in Nevada to shooting in the woods and parks near Doug's house to shooting in Doug's house. Movie follow ups are supposed to be "bigger and better" and they went the opposite way.