I'm going to travel to Europe this year. Please let me know some good tourist attractions. Btw...

I'm going to travel to Europe this year. Please let me know some good tourist attractions. Btw, I'll wear a T-shirt with a Japanese flag design so that I will not be mistaken for a Chinese or Korean.

Attached: 16847274298.png (785x757, 17.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vd4hnR4Wi0&ab_channel=ViralHog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm going to travel to Europe this year
visiting every country of europe?

I don't know yet, I plan to spend a month touring various European countries.

>I'll wear a T-shirt with a Japanese flag design so that I will not be mistaken for a Chinese or Korean.
Is that the target they will raid you for?

i will not weep for you when you die of Paris syndrome

Go to Germany with rising sun flag. See their reaction

Attached: EE747D7F-F958-4577-950A-A5D3A31FAA39.png (250x167, 4.07K)

They will think you are just a retard

youtube.com/watch?v=0vd4hnR4Wi0&ab_channel=ViralHog

Do Germans like Japanese? Or are they seen as the same.

>yo dude is that like, the flag of korea? Like in squid game? That's totally cool dude! NiHao!

You should visit Paris. It's really just as beautiful and grand as they say!

Japan came from korea. Their phenotype should be seen as the same. Mongoloids are phenotypically similar as Germans are to AngloSaxons. The only way you can tell them apart is by their accent, nothing else.

I just realized all the people who were racist in the video were middle eastern.

This. Visit the Sainte-Chapelle, Louvre Museum, and the Army Museum, all great places for a lover of Western culture.

How about Spain or Portugal
The ocean and the beaches must be beautiful.

Attached: C7E48123-EA2C-4D82-A73D-FABB30EB2637.jpg (696x464, 86.67K)

if you decide to visit poortugal, beware of dog poop.
We have LOTS of stray dogs that poop everywhere and the syreet cleaners seem to ignore it.

You know those y shirts that say “I am a schizophrenic and I have a gun”? Wear one that says “I am a Japanese and I have a katana”.

Go to Prague and Krakow and tell me how they are so I don’t have to waste my time.

>I'll wear a T-shirt with a Japanese flag design so that I will not be mistaken
just dress nicely in a business casual way and be extremly polite. They and I love when you guys have good manner. Chinese tourist are easily recognizable because of their attitude and that they don't hesitate to not learn a single phrase.

Eastern Europe is the best Croatia Albania Czech Republic in particular western Europe is expensive and the people are rude

I also would wear a Chinese shirt just to not be mistaken for a Japanese or a Korean.

How well can you understand Old Khmer?

How well do you understand Old Japanese, Early Middle Japanese, Late Middle Japanese, and Early Modern Japanese?

not at all i'm on holiday cambodia is not worth visiting btw