I have a girl coming over tonight, what will get me laid?

I have a girl coming over tonight, what will get me laid?

Attached: kinofolder.png (966x648, 50.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjBSNGFY-kE
youtube.com/watch?v=PgSodGKWDkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

valerie
youtube.com/watch?v=fjBSNGFY-kE

thanks, not the first I've seen that used as a music video
youtube.com/watch?v=PgSodGKWDkA

girls love french, they think it's romantic

well girls are always wrong

>Hong Kong Action
Is Infernal Affairs in there? Is so, watch that.

no but I'll add it

she will leave seeing your horrible taste in kinema and then you will wake up all sweaty and start crying

god damn I feel bad for that girl

I genuinely find Italian to be more pleasant to hear than French, no offence to frogbros. It just has more soul

tree of life. she will get bored and have sex just to have an alternative. really pick any of your pretentious selections

OP here, I should have clarified that she's an art hoe

Чтo ЖЛГ?

I've fucked multiple women while watching Rocky 4.

Self-Portrait in December

Louis de Funes movies

Attached: louis-de-funes.gif (422x293, 1.55M)

Definitely come and see

Benny's Video, and remember to put a camera in the living room

I touched my first boob to Chronicles of Riddick. Take that for what you will. Shit was so cash.

Just put on a marvel movie retard and wait till she starts waxing your schlong.

if she's actually coming round to just watch a movie then you already have no chance.

Valerie and Her Week of Wonders has underage nudity. Would not recommend that, even if she is an arthoe.

Cache is the best choice, thrillers are for sex. Funny Games maybe too much and Piano Teacher has a cringe female protagonist, which is something to avoid when you're trying to get laid.
And if you start fucking before the movie is over, you wont miss the lack of resolution.

thanks I will now watch those movies

Hong Kong action is likely has the broadest appeal. But for a girl to like it they likely would need masculine tastes.

Koyaanisqatsi will probably get your dick sucked once she realizes she's not really into art films

open Netflix and watch the Notebook. A pure woman movie, but as a male you can concentrate on the Goose and not fall asleep

put on alphaville and she'll be so fucking bored you can get fuck on

>tfw you're so into kino that you make the girl wait until the credits roll

Try Shojo Ramune. It will trigger her subconscious desire to make you a daughtetwife.

just put on amelie or some shit

Yeah, sheitan will do

Attached: image.png (270x368, 180.94K)