What do you think of this fact?

Attached: walled world.jpg (925x485, 112.49K)

good

Your "wealth" is just paper and not real production or resources

China have the real production and Brics the resources

THIS is wealth

Not your speculative papers fed by debt

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-225149-1.jpg (497x419, 93.77K)

I wish this was true (minus Poland and Greece) but reality looks like this

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 41.8K)

Service based economies offer more than industrialized, or agricultural based. Few countries outside of this framed area have the capacity for the logistics, securities, and academic prowess to achieve a higher standard of living, mitigation of moral hazard, and establish functional governing systems that put ideology/theocracy in the back seat.

China buys machines from Germany and operates them locally. Which of these two do you think has an easier time replacing the other?

right on cue

This is wealth. Not digging shit out of the ground.

Attached: 41F802C8-05F9-4563-94E4-A6B28C736555.jpg (960x684, 166.04K)

I like how the chose Israel, when countries like Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait have a larger GDP per capita than Israel.

So, if your objective is to show few people with lot sof money, why not show them?

Leaving them out, and putting Israel is such lazy racist nonsense.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 9.52.56 PM.png (1886x614, 211.14K)

>go to amazon.com
>select your payment method
>61 Nobel prizes isn't an option

This is why we don't put over glorified cow farming nations in charge of anything.

Paris, Barcelona and Brussels sure, but the rest is a larp.

Let's not even discuss how Turkey, Panama, and other countries have bigger economics than Greece.

But are not included, because, let not based "western"

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 9.55.27 PM.png (1872x1128, 406.04K)

Attached: 1650844239347.jpg (1920x1124, 279.18K)

>china and india together have almost 3 billion pipo

>>china and india together have almost 3 billion pipo
Population size ≠ value.

In fact, in the instance you've mentioned, both populations are a liability to security in that part of the world.

Resources and production mean nothing if they aren't being utilized to their full capabilities.
Yes financial markets are important because they generate wealth, and yes productive power is important because it creates, and YES resources are important because without them you can't produce.
But if you don't have all of them then you're going to be a 2nd or 3rd rate economy, and that's not some kind of 1st worlder conspiracy it's just how modern economics work.

alongside this a major problem is the birth rates, except for israel not one of those countries have replacement level birthrates and many have dangerously high median ages.
Who is going to man the walls? bunch of 70 somethings?

It's not as if millions of people want to leave right now. Maybe when climate change happens, but before then it'll be ok

>I know what will make me wealthier
>Seethe about it on Any Forums

Lmfao, do lefty brazikas really?

gerontocracies cannot last, eventually wealth will go down to younger countries. Even without climate change

Maybe post a map where you can actually read the key text?

The red lines are "High security border zones." Ok, so apparently there's a high security border in the middle of the ocean North of Australia, and walling off the entire eastern edge of the EU from the northern tip of Finland down. Implicit of course is that the West is segregating itself with impenetrable borders, which are so impenetrable that western democracies debate perennial migration crises, and meanwhile the border between India and Pakistan (among other countries) is so fortified with lit fencing along its entire length that it is easily visible from space at night.

tldr: retarded map. Delete thread.

Sure. Not draw a map with the GDP of the entire world, then boarder off the nations with the top ≈70-80%. Then compare the population inside of said boarder to those of the outside.

I'll wait.

>BRICS
With the exception of china, all the BRICS nations collapsed economically, and stagnated in the 2010s.

BRICS was always a meme, to fearmonger.

What is your point? My point is your status cannot last forever because you don't have enough manpower.
If you receive that manpower from outside then your nation will change and won't be the same. Already there is a problem of immigration in many such countries within the wall.