What the fuck is wrong with north Euros?

>invite a guest over
>make them sit and watch you eat instead of feeding them

Attached: 240458824771.jpg (640x632, 110.86K)

>What stingy protestantism does to a mothefucker.

I live in Alaska and share food so the "it's cold!" is a cope because Russians are super hospitable when it comes to serving guests. Also, central asia and the Himalayas are cold but it is rude if you don't offer people food and tea.

WTF is wrong with english people? why won't they share their eel pies?

Then explain America? Why do American prots give guests food? I think it has to do with a long tradition of atheism and feminism in Northern Europe dating back over 500 years.

>stingy protestantism
The US is the most stingy protestant country on Earth but it would be horrible to not feed your guests. That's always been a thing here.

You are not entitled to someone else's food
Mi ancestors are based for denying visitors food

Every person's house I've ever been to has offered me food. I live between pink and light blue though so maybe it's that

9th time I've seen the same thread today

Really? I've lose count tb h.

You savages deserve to be called out for your inhospitality

not everyone's on this board all the time.

There's literally another thread up right now with the exact same picture you mongs

Do you keep cooking dinners for neighborhood kids every day? You would have no time at all if you did that back in my day.

In Sweden we are poor compared to our neighbour Denmark but we are still thankful because we help refugees in need so we cant give random people food and I will keep working everday knowing I help unfortunate refugee families.

>mom i posted it again

drink bleach

Attached: shitalyyy.png (234x790, 154.08K)

Half of you descended from colonists who lived in the wilderness at one point, which makes it good manners to offer food to guests.

And half of you are Latinos wherein its a thing.

You gotta give them credits though, they know their food is bland and disgusting they won't bother sharing

It is probably because they can't afford to give €30 pizzas to guests.

No one eats their dinner in front of a guest. Sure this is about bringing out food regardless of what time of day it is as a matter of courtesy as opposed to just not eating.