I don't know why you guys are so confused about this

i don't know why you guys are so confused about this.

in scandinavia, kids go over to their friends' every day. so they reserve dinner time for family.

Attached: 1653949991741.jpg (828x1386, 218.81K)

It's rude. This would never pass in Greece, USA, Central Asia, Middle East, etc.

I was once starving in Montana and a random family took me in, fed me, let me shower, and let me sleep there for 3 days. They didn't ask for anything in return. That's humanity.

no, we're just autistic and stingy

>they reserve dinner time for family.
Finally someone that gets it.

I’m actually starting to believe this is a case of actual russian bots campaign, this is the dumbest most irrelevant thing to be spammed like this

>I was once starving in Montana
are you a depression-era hobo?

autistic kids in the US do this to their friends.

It’s funny

I can understand not offering lunch/dinner every day. What I don't understand is having a goddamn family table set while the kid's in the next room. Just wait until the kid's gone and then have your meal. Or if there's some kind of time constraint on the other family members, just don't join them and eat when your friend's gone.
It's common courtesy.

it has been a local meme in the Sweden general and has sometime spilled over to Any Forums, but these days it's blowing up on twitter and reddit. maybe you're right

yeah that's pretty hilarious tbqh. i think they should have just told the kid to leave.

My parents kicked me out on my 18th birthday. I was trying to get to someplace warm before winter because I'm from near Duluth, MN. I got stuck in Montana and it was pretty bad. I was trying to get to California.

sharing dinner too spicy

also kids don't value meals like adults do. they think it's a chore if it's not dessert.

Scandis still have subarctic food scarcity driven into their societal lizard brain and jealously guard their personal food stores regardless of their tremendous national and personal wealth, pls understand.

I hate boomers so much it's unreal.

They STILL try to defend this... man...

>My parents kicked me out on my 18th birthday
are you joking around or do americans unironically do this

Attached: gorda.png (550x535, 154.72K)

>My parents kicked me out on my 18th birthday
Did you spit on a family members grave while high on 5 different kinds of heroin or why would they do that?

>It's common courtesy.

Attached: 1556497593584.jpg (640x723, 38.67K)

It's not common my parents were drug addicts and always resented me for being born. As I got older I got into fights with them due to their incompetence and them intentionally goading me. Looking back on it I think they did this so they could use the fights as rationalization to kick me out.