Do u guys know much about ur countries pre european history??

do u guys know much about ur countries pre european history??

Attached: 1200px-Latin_America_(orthographic_projection).svg (1).png (1200x1200, 272.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were huge fags, and boy I mean H U G E fags

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Mexico

Except from mexico and maybe peru there is not history as history needs to be recorded and no written language = no historical records.

That's a rather old fashioned vision of history. Nowadays archeology and oral history are valid to tell the history of cultures without writing.

wow... i did not know that

>Oral history
Kek

Basically random amerindians doing nothing

Unironically not much. Being ony 1/8th native I've never felt too inclined to dig into that aspect of me, but I should know more bout it tbqh

My ancestors (cuban) forcefully assimilated los tainos. We use some of their words but otherwise it isn't that interesting

Written records can be just as biased and untrustworthy as oral ones.

Only if there aren't multiple sources

Attached: cry_havoc.png (2480x500, 637.92K)

>Source: just trust my word bro, it happen in my head!

Attached: 1653335923375.png (506x438, 232.32K)

we have some inca shit here but most people only associate incas with peru so people aren't deep into it and tbqh 90% of the population just doesn't care about our history
true

I dont' even know which tribe roamed my area

Same here. Things aren't that different nowadays though.

pre european history in Brazil is basically anthropology

More than most people, but not as much as I'd like. They never had great kingdoms or empires, but they were interesting in their own way.
Of course, but that doesn't mean oral records are useless.
t. midwit that doesn't know shit about history
Of course you don't take them at face value, but you shouldn't take something written at face value either. It's a source of information like any other.

Attached: 84096608_161364588626171_9161150755443310592_n.jpg (1080x756, 117.33K)

Nah its not, no one considers the tribal conflicts within celtic clans or germanic tribes real story because they're prehistorical events the same way somo homo-sapiens raping a neanderthal is a mere archeological event rather than historical
History needs to be recorded somehow,

Random events on human life before that are prehistoric events

feels difficult to find sources about regions that arent mexico or peru.
i like the ancient americas yt channel

Probably people stuck in the jungle or in the mountains

can u guys post pictures of pre european buildings and structures in ur country...

not gonna do your school homework nigga

Attached: Tribo.jpg (1086x652, 181.98K)

how am i supposed to find it...when u guys urself dont know much about the history