Pedro Alonso López (born 8 October 1948[2]) is a Colombian serial killer and child rapist who murdered a minimum of...

>Pedro Alonso López (born 8 October 1948[2]) is a Colombian serial killer and child rapist who murdered a minimum of 110 young girls from 1969 to 1980 and claimed to have murdered over 300 victims across Colombia, Peru and Ecuador. Released from a Colombian asylum in 1998, his whereabouts are currently unknown.
Do they really?

Attached: download (21).jpg (204x247, 6.98K)

>sic

what the fuck is their problem?

Whats wrong with columbians?

chad

And he's not the only one

>Luis Alfredo Garavito Cubillos (born 25 January 1957), also known as La Bestia ("The Beast") is a Colombian serial killer, pederast, sadist, rapist, child molester, and necrophile.[7] In October 1999, he confessed to committing the rape, torture, mutilation and murder of 147 minors,[8][9] predominately young men and boys in the western Colombian region.

Attached: Luis_Alfredo_Garavito_Cubillos.jpg (220x304, 19.2K)

WTF... i thought south american prisons were tough... especially if u killed that many young girls.... but they just let u go???
WTF COLOMBIA

He disappeared pretty much instantly when he got out of prison. He's most probably dead by mob justice or in a prison in another country where he killed kids.

>Released from a Colombian asylum in 1998, his whereabouts are currently unknown.
Are hues retarded? If theres one person who deserves to get carteld it's this faggot and they let him go??

I think longest sentence there is 25 year no matter what you have done.

He gets out next year :)

This country is sick, we laugh at Aztecs and killing people for sacrifice, but people here are careless and will kill you for nothing.

You shouldnt talk.

latinx moment

We have a thing called "Sicherheitsverwahrung" where the faggot in question can be held pretty much indefinitely after his sentence so I have no idea what the peruANO is on about

low test soys

Attached: 045.jpg (500x457, 93.71K)

That nigger was probably done for the second he stepped out of prison bro, don't be naive

that's why they let him go, so that he could mysteriously disappear outside the gates

Good, hopefully he got it

men are always violent and disgusting

Pls be in t o k y o

God please let me leave this shithole

your gonna leave and then you'll realize that everything abroad is just as trash, if not worse. I've been there twice already, to more developed countries