A BAT... CREDIT CARD?

A BAT... CREDIT CARD?
THEY GAVE HIM A BAT CREDIT CARD?

Attached: 1618880742619.png (680x474, 216.12K)

Okay but for real though, why DID they give him a bat credit card?

FU-FU-FU-FU-FUCK!!! SHIT!!! FUCK!!!

What is exactly is so ridiculous and anger-inducing about a bat credit card?!

Attached: linkara.jpg (893x843, 59.85K)

AND WHAT IS SO WRONG ABOUT A BAT CREDIT CARD

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1297x1212, 332.97K)

How have there been zero söyjacks based off of him?

Read it in his voice

Kill me

How does he keep his identity safe, or does he fill out all his forms with The Batman, and doesn't that show up as an alias on the credit reports. For the world's greatest detective, he didn't think this through. And then there's his subscription to OnStar.

Having a problem with a Bat Credit Card is a good litmus test for aspergers

If you're offended by this you know what that means (or probably don't because autists can't into implications)

What bank would insure an account that if publicly known would have people trying to scam all the time? What bank would give a line of credit to an unknown masked person and how could Batman pay off anything he purchased using it without someone noticing money coming in from somewhere?

Like what would he even use it for anyway, would he order a pizza while scouting out the Riddler. Just a Domino's driver pulling into an alley and trying to find which gargoyle he's posted up on?

Honestly the sheer idea of Batman hitting a drive-thru is ridiculous enough.

THTAND ASIDE LOWLY MORTALTH

Attached: linkara white zeo ranger.png (1366x768, 337.82K)

MELVIN MELVIN BROTHER OF THE JOKER

I dunno, I actually rewatched Batman and Robin recently and it's bafflingly bad. The Bat Credit Card bit is just really confusing, because it's a legit gag, but it's the only 'gag' in the movie. The rest of it is riddiculous but it's played semi-straight which is why it really doesn't work as a comedy ala Adam West 60s Batman. And then he pulls out a Bat Credit Card and says, "Never leave the cave without it," which is like an Adam West era joke. But that's the only one in the movie.

Don't get me wrong Doug's still a fuckin' sperg but it really is out of place even in Batman and Robin. And that's right after Uma Thurman does a goddamn strip-tease wearing an oversized, hot pink, gorilla costume with Batman watching.

It's a dumb joke.

Well, that'th fair, I gueth...

Attached: linkara.jpg (615x680, 41.25K)

he looks so proud of himself here

DONT YOU TALK ABOUT ME YOU THON OF A BICTH

I like that Bruce is a billionaire, but Batman may have a Bad Credit Card.

What I always find so irritating about this is the audacity of his self-importance that he needs to communicate how outrageous it is that a super hero would have a branded credit card and how dumb the audience must be for not realizing this or not caring as much as he does. Is anyone entertained by this kind of proxy mastication of media anymore? Kind of tired of seeing even culture commentators at this point. Yeah we know Hollywood sucks. God stop being gay and do a proper analysis or just don't bother if you don't have anything to say.

THROW HIM OUT IN THE COLD. DON'T GIVE HIM HIS JACKET

Attached: trump.jpg (254x199, 10.27K)

BUILD THAT WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually Batman was using the blockchain, he invented it years before bitcoin.

Did anyone else start watching NC because of these threads? And end up kinda liking it?

Attached: MV5BZWEyMjgyZjUtNzMzMy00MTAwLTkzYzItNGQxMDhiZmFmMzc2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzExMzc0MDg@._V1_.jpg (633x354, 57.78K)