Do chinks really?

twitter.com/juanli324/status/1529753771915456512

Attached: 091ysqi3yg291.jpg (828x1269, 126.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

straitstimes.com/world/europe/woman-in-finland-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-for-killing-5-newborns-hiding-them-in
youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6043401/Drug-addict-mother-26-gives-birth-baby-boy-Burger-King-toilet-bowl-Ohio.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they'll be eating good tonight

Attached: zhuyu6-foetus.jpg (302x400, 17.39K)

What a fucking bug.

Chinese cuisine

Attached: IMG_0980.jpg (800x598, 134.54K)

Why are white women so weak? I've seen birth videos where the woman giving birth was white and she took hours of pain until she shat out her baby. Meanwhile this Chinese woman took few seconds without the slightest grunt

>nonchalantly shits out a baby on the street
kind of badass

You're no different than them, squidgamer

are chinese human?

What the fuck.

That's what you want to believe, Felipe.
I've seen enough videos on /gif/ explaining to me how hellish all your shitholes down there in South America are.

>/gif/
how could I ever argue with that lmao

>one mentally ill person out of 1.4 billion does something in china
>"Omg are chinese people human???"
There are mentally ill people in every country, for example here a woman had 5 pregnancies without reporting it to the government and killed the new born babies after they were born and kept their bodies in a freezer.

straitstimes.com/world/europe/woman-in-finland-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-for-killing-5-newborns-hiding-them-in

Attached: 1653954371405.png (639x607, 122.65K)

well i mean its fucking alive, thats already impressive , kEK

The world has 2,5 billions chinks and pajeets combined why they are disgusting i rather fuck Black girls than their women

Chink Utopia

youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o

Most of them até mentally ill and disgusting look your yellow fever are showing

Omg are finnish people even human???

>Last video was 11 months ago
BACK TO WORK YOU LAZY FUCK

she hide it well, so i can assume she appears normal in public, it isnt hard to think somebody wanna fuck her.
OP webm however, didn't even bother to hide, who the fuck put their dick inside this obvious crazy?

Attached: 2c2.jpg (384x327, 15.19K)

I've been to china, most people there are normal and nice.

Are Americans even human?
Woman in ohio overdoses on heroin in burger king toilet, starts giving birth, the baby falls into the toilet and almost dies due to drowning

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6043401/Drug-addict-mother-26-gives-birth-baby-boy-Burger-King-toilet-bowl-Ohio.html

Damn, hope that baby is ok. Imagine getting splatted on the pavement like this.

Why is everyone just standing around? Wtf

>burger king
this somehow sounds worse than mcdonald's for some reason

I'd post the webm of the pitbulls ripping off a guys dick but I'd get banned.

be honest, what would you do ? call an ambulance at most, then pull your camera and film the whole show

Do finns really?