Americans!

americans who experience mexican immigrants in daily life...
how are they???
to me they are the ppl that work hard and bring good food... is that true?
only speak from real life experiences pls...

Attached: apidc0qpf__20075.1625590519.jpg (1280x1280, 121.89K)

>another mexico hate thread

inb4 that one mexican, you know the one

Attached: MakeAmericaMexicoAgainCronkiteNews640x480.jpg (640x480, 76.16K)

i wouldnt trust most mexicans myself lmao

I give it two more replies before he posts his brown hand again with that Spanish passport

EXCUSE ME???
DID I ASK THE QUESTION TO U GUYS???
shut up.then

someone who emigrates illegally is expected to be a total loser lmao

stick up for your brothers fuck shit

LOL
I'm a flyover, I see none.

They're a mixed bag.

They aren't sending their best, that's all you need to know

pls tell experiences

humble and hardworking. much nicer than the fags who post on Any Forums.

There’s literally nothing to share. They are just regular boring ass NPC’s like anyone else you’ll meet in real life user.

It sounds like Any Forums is warping your view of life.

ye so what i think of mexican immigrants is also confirmed...
why are ppl so against them

no experience. they do your roof, your lawn, they smile and work hard, you pay them and that's it. go to Any Forums for "experiences".

most people are not against them.
it is a political issue. only the most rabid right wingers talk shit about them. most people don't really care.

>why are ppl so against them

Online? for the same reason everyone is against everything. Hysteria and a lack of going outside and touching some fucking grass.

irl I don’t know anyone who deals with Mexicans on a daily basis who dislikes them for any reason. They are non-factors in anyones life.

whites claim they steal their jobs and are a burden on the taxpayer yet illegals don’t receive any government aid outside of California and do the hard labor jobs whites never want to do

Mostly they are hard workers, most immigrants now though who are "mexican" are actually from guatemala or el salvador now though not very many from mexico proper.
Wish they would assimilate and learn english though, there are many places near the border where there is 0 incentive to learn English

are chicanos the same as mexican immigrants????

They are a bunch of small goblins who refuse to make eye contact and keep to themselves. None of them can speak english.
T. Worked in kitchens when I was younger

All the smart and wealthy Mexicans migrate to Europe, Canada or so. Only the retard illegals go to the US, so of course they get our worst.

Attached: 1641081979543.jpg (200x200, 15.7K)

>crime rates on par with black american rates
>literacy rates on par with black americans
>literally the least educated immigrants to america
>do jobs that any random high school student can do like landscaping and lawn mowing
>fucking 40 million of them in the states yet little to no represntation in sports, music on enterainment in the USA

Only reason you see people shitting on arabs in europe or chinks in Canada/Australia is because half the american flags who post here are unironcally chi's themselves

u are canadian... does not sound like u are speaking from REAL LIFE experiences... u are just naming stats

The real definition for chicanos is those from Southern California who were born there from the 30s-70s and formed their own subculture while more or less being americanized.
By Any Forums standards my parents are chicanos for living here for 35 years.

>>crime rates on par with black american rates
>>literacy rates on par with black americans
no
>>fucking 40 million of them in the states yet little to no represntation in sports, music on enterainment in the USA
jews hate us + they and white people have always been obsessed with blacks

You lie, blacks are way more violent

2nd gen mexican are same as any other white american

canadian... maybe explain urself

I grew up in Southern CA so I have literally too many to share, I used to interact with them every single day and like I said, they're a mixed bag just like any other group of people.

Positives: can be very kind and friendly. My Mexican neighbors (I barely knew them) once brought me a plate full of food on Thanksgiving because I just mentioned once, in passing, that I wasn't seeing family that year). They're also generally pretty polite.

Negative: they are frequently terrible, terrible drivers and can be really loud. They also have big parties like every weekend, though I guess that isn't specifically a negative if you like that kind of thing.

You posted the wrong pic, should've posted the one that says make Mexico Spain again and you'll have him quote you twice to call you leftypol and podemita afterwards