I've got 2 episodes left for The Shield

I've got 2 episodes left for The Shield.
predictions:
>Shane's wife has been a ride or die bitch so far, but I suspect a last minute betrayal. I'm 50/50 on this
>Vic is going to lose everything but still be alive at the end
>Ronnie is going to die
>Vic will kill Shane
>sexy latina cop will have some fan service (hopefully)
>Dutch Boy will get to have the last laugh
>Claudette will die

Dunno how much accuracy this will have but I've enjoyed the ride so far so whatever is going to happen I'm sure it will be kino since everyone claims this show has one of the best finales of all time. Hopefully this thread is still up and there's active discussion going on by the time I finish and return.

See you in ~2 hours

SUCK IT

Attached: the-shield-fx.jpg (1200x675, 113.98K)

Only 1/7 but that's okay, Shieldbros are always welcome.

Enjoy the ride desu on of the best ending in shows of all time

Attached: 1647960063015m.jpg (888x1024, 75.39K)

"Family meeting"

Attached: 264.jpg (257x268, 9.39K)

>I've got 2 episodes left for The Shield.
sure. you fucking shill piece of shit.

user...

meh
lost its teeth in season 5 with the super negro

OP is probably watching the "I've done worse" scene as we speak.

I got 30 minutes left in the finale. Had to take a piss so I'm giving this thread a bump.

Shane just an heroed and murdered his family. Did NOT see that coming. Looks like she was a ride or die bitch afterall. Fucking Shane, man,

came from fucking nowhere

It seems such a long time ago..

posting this was stupid with 2 episodes to go I hope someone spoiled it all for you and I hope you enjoyed the last 2 fag OP

Just finished. Slightly underwhelmed due to the ultra hype I've seen boasted from other anons across the years whenever I see this show get mentioned.

Poor fucking Ronnie. Easily the most competent one from the strike team and he got a bad end. Wasn't expecting to see Andre 3000 again and was bummed he got clipped. I was sorta hoping for Julian to come to terms with his homosexuality but I think with that little scene of him oogling to the hand holding couple was more than enough closure for him. Dutch's arc seemed a bit unresolved.

For a second I thought Vic was going to follow Shane's example, but nope, he decided to do something else. What do you think he ended up doing? I think he went back to the street trying earn enough cash on the side in order make enough money to flee the country but he eventually gets killed since he has burned so many bridges and doesn't have the resources to cover his ass anymore.

It was a very good show and could have definitely benefited from more freedom to use more vulgar language since so many of the scenes warranted the use of the word "fuck", but that's a minor gripe. I'm surprised by how many "fags" and "niggers" there was in the show, though.

I give this show a 9/10. I'll definitely be rewatching in the future.

What did you guys think of the show?

How was it stupid? It's not like I read any of the posts when I bumped the thread, faggot. I got to enjoy the show spoiler free. SUCK IT

Attached: 1624837329796.jpg (566x542, 30.66K)

>How was it stupid?
People spoil good shit on this board all the time. The Shield is a rare gem that should not be spoiled.

Just finished reading the triva page for the show on IMDB.

>In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Shawn Ryan said that the resolution with Shane's (Walton Goggins) character arc in the series finale was inspired by the Benoit family tragedy.

damn son

Attached: 1632266710275.jpg (431x431, 30.83K)

family meeting

Did you see the Director's Cut ending?

Attached: 574eeb905ba05.image.jpg (400x267, 21.87K)

>In 2017, Michael Jace, who played Jullian, was sentenced to 40 years to life in prison for murdering his wife.
I read that on the triva page. Do you happen to know the story of why he did or what the fuck happened?

who dat

the internal affairs guy that was after vic

>What did you guys think of the show?
i love it too, really intense.

>The guilty ones are me and Vic. Vic led, but I kept following. I don't think one's worse than the other, but we made each other into something worse than our individual selves. I wish I never met him.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-30-at-4.png (2000x1333, 3.28M)

The show becomes too aimless after the money gets burned and le disciplined negro mastermind takes the stage.

way to capitalize on sensationalism

season 5 was the best imo. the war between vic and kavanaugh was kino. i would say my second favorite season was 3 or 7

>having black characters is LE BAD