Star Wars

Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser at Disney World... is it canon? It's been nearly a month now, is this something worth realizing on-screen in the upcoming Star Wars films?

strawpoll.me/46004849

Attached: FOqfWXxX0AM4JRY-orig.jpg (1478x1109, 289.83K)

Of course its not fucking canon

Not enough backlash for them to do it out of spite either.

Cast member here, you know it is canon check any official source. Also, the articles about struggling to fill bookings are bullshit, the calendar is packed solid. The only chance people have to go within a month of booking is the rare weirdos who do shit like make two bookings and then eat the cancellation fee on one. E.g. Jenny Nicholson who did not show up for her booked weekend at which time I noticed she made a second booking under a fake name but same payment details. I guess this was for her safety against a cast member with a grudge? Jeez, what a shame it didn't work

One of you fags probably tipped her off about me because she was trawling stuff about 'kidnappers in florida' on her alienware last night but lol, I wasn't ever going to kidnap her. The payload was delivered with her dinner tonight (no, not like that) and I'm going back in a minute to watch her on the cam. It's 50:50 that tomorrow there will be a Galactic Starcruiser's first big scandal.

Hey, take your meds.

Attached: FOkMs-qX0AEI4Rn-orig.jpg (2048x1536, 279.35K)

Oh, I don't think so. When I do, I stop hearing Jenny inside my head, and since I put in all this work to get to her to move there permanently, I'm not going to be doing that.

Looks like an introvert's nightmare.

Truly Star Wars isn't for the nerds anymore.

Hopefully we'll get a Defunctland style review soon. Her theme park videos have been pretty good.

Attached: FOkKf-JXsAEkGEK.jpg (2048x1536, 218.12K)

What kind of R2 unit even is that?

Dear Star Wars™ fan,
This is an R2FU

any good webms of attractive rey impersonators?

My 40 something (probably) professor was showing pictures of this to the class.
Absolutely insane how grown men would pay that much money to play pretend.

>inb4 she cute
just know that she was in an incestuous tryst. she didn't want to be in one... but she was.

>review soon
Knowing her, it'll take 2-3 months, and that's if she shoves Evermore off to the side to fully focus on this.

Now you can finally stop joking about confusing Star Wars with Star Trek. Wait, no

But you are actually giving your money and time to a to hear about someone's holiday

I know, that's what makes it funnier

>is it canon?
If George Lucas isn't credited as writer, director, and/or executive producer, the product isn't canon.

any good webms of attractive rey impersonators?

Honestly, the Captain would look out of place in both. I don't know what they were going for.

Don't they even wander around the hotel?

Attached: FOqlgNKXEAELKCY-orig.jpg (1478x1109, 215.56K)

Why is she always wearing hats and headbands these days? Is she going bald?

Yep pretty much

I'm surprised they don't have an LGBTQIA+ colored one.

Dont give them ideas user