Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Who honestly thought this movie was a good idea?

Attached: Advent Children.jpg (560x840, 160.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvYAqmQL8KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it has some good moments. But some plot points are absolutely nonsensical and homoerotic, as common in modern day square enix.

Chads like myself.
Feel free to ask any questions about the subject.

>making tifa boobs smaller

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 73.54K)

The homosexual low IQ people at Square Enix. And they were right since the target audience of Final Fantasy is also homosexual low IQ people.

Attached: 1645053179921.jpg (720x720, 102.97K)

The based department, obviously.

You're definitely at least bi curious you faggot

Attached: Thats right jay.png (766x218, 204.64K)

serviceable action schlock

Lmao

Attached: RLM.png (447x443, 312.38K)

I was too young to understand the plot of the game, so I enjoyed the nostalgia factor of the movie. Also the action scenes were genuinely amazing for its time. This is before Marvel era of action, and 3D CGI movies were still looking for clear directions action wise.

Too bad michael j fox was the camera man and the fight scenes were nauseating as a result.

youtube.com/watch?v=dvYAqmQL8KU

>Who honestly thought this movie was a good idea?
i saw back it on in the day on DVD, it's one of the 2 bluray movies i have ever bought and overall im a huge fan of this movie. to this day still don't understand why it gets shit by online weaboos.

Absolutely killer soundtrack, something that's never mentioned about it.

they were only yuge in that one cutscene they put in for the us version and then in every fan art ever after

Attached: tifa early art.png (329x635, 206.85K)

The one winged angel mix is definitely my favorite version in the franchise. When you hear the mini guitar solo kick in, it's unreal

Shut the fuck up, Ben.

Yazoo is my favorite remnant.

The Sephiroth fight was allright, but it should've been more of a team effort than just a 1 on 1 battle.

the complete edition they released a year later is better. it pretty much adds a little to the start and end of every scene and helps fill the movie out more

It was surprisingly good. I expected some dumb shit that would only exploit the IP like Hollywood does it game adaptations.

I liked it, but Kingsglaive was better in every way, save for the music.

Attached: 5498302_so.jpg (1518x2140, 452.32K)

nomura probably