Which nationalities are usually the smartest here (or the least retarded)?

Which nationalities are usually the smartest here (or the least retarded)?

Attached: a6b1d3e45b7eb1b3b6255e801713b76c78-wojak-03.w710.jpg (710x512, 93.63K)

You! :)

latam bros seem relatively normal. Except the Brazilians - they're a bunch of revolting weebs for some reason.

British and Japanese

Persian

Canadians and Indians

Brits are almost always somewhat witty, and as hard is it for me to admit Swedes are clever albeit often rude and unpleasant.

Usually Finns

im smart

Japs definitely have more wits than they are able to express with their bad English skills.

Post brain.

Didn't that expat guy say that there are basically no actual Jaanese posters and they don't know about Any Forums

This guy

Eternal Angloshits and Captain Sweden

I find it hard to believe there are no Japanese posters trying their hardest with broken English and that they're all pretending foreigners. They have their own chans. It follows that some would know about this one.

The Japanese tend to be pretty intellectual in most cases.
Don't mention how they draw themselves in anime, though. After that they go full retard

Some are definitely Japs. You can tell when Engrish is pad.

This is one of them. Dirty french immigrant driving cabs in Tokyo kek.

Attached: 1653830515879.jpg (1080x1920, 318.83K)

A lot of indians and thirdies from irredeemable shitholes like sudan are high iq stemfags

Firsties are all fucking stupid. Especially brits americans and aussies

Thirdies with internet access and English skills tend to be of higher social class, whereas firsties are mostly neets or something similar.

mostly thirdies

Yeah i think aussies are all massive losers

How the actual FUCK can you love in a high wage tropical paradise and still end up on this timesink?
Brits are generally anti intellectual with some exceptions here and there, you'll often find 2 brits in brit having an argument about the finer point of philosophy or maths or biology or some arcane topic

>How the actual FUCK can you live in a high wage tropical paradise and still end up on this timesink?
Descendants of criminals