Why is this so completely overrated here? It's not 1/10th the movie Blade Runner 1983 is

Why is this so completely overrated here? It's not 1/10th the movie Blade Runner 1983 is

Attached: 869CF689-B239-4ADF-89C2-38EDB9C791CC.jpg (1000x1482, 242.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zzTiaVq9RN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

still kino retard iphone poster

>K is an incel compared to Deckard, so they relate more
>Zoomers jump on hype trains when a series has a cult following (Blade Runner, DOOM, Dune, etc)
>It wasn't popular in mainstream

its dishonest

Attached: dishonesty at its finest.jpg (1400x3857, 2.18M)

a lot of the sets in 2049 were way to clean and clinical looking goes against everything in the original its supposed gross cluttered and full of shit (kipple as reffered to in the book) even tyrell is hoarding a whole bunch of shit in his building

Its not a remake. Its not supposed to look like anything. You got filtered

>Sequel juxtaposes the previous film

Makes sense. They talk about a "blackout" in 2049 that hadn't happened yet in BR.

I actually like it more than the original and I'm a huge Blade Runner fan. The ending is pure Kino.

I personally love the film.

Attached: 1641416425345.png (1908x1080, 1.16M)

everyone will disagree but I unironically love how Deakins prefers digital to film, that sterile and brutalist look is far comfier and minimalist than the sensory overload that comes with shooting on film.

K and Joi was cool, the rest was a big shoulder shrug

Jared Leto ruins the movie.

It’s comfy I fall asleep

You are not a Blade Runner fan. You a retarded DMC Any Forumstard incel grifter like everyone who likes the piece of shit that is 2049.

The people that hate this movie are retarded. You can prefer the first one, but if you deny the quality of this movie, you're just a contrarian.

>Video Game Iconography
>Dishonest Cinematography
>Proto-Slysoy Disenfranchisement peddled as Incel entertainment/Beta Powerplay
>Barking indefinite hipster score
>Neo Any Forumseddit hangups: camera schizophrenia and meme dialogue
̶>̶M̶e̶t̶a̶-̶Q̶u̶i̶p̶ ̶s̶y̶n̶d̶r̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶(̶r̶e̶f̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶i̶p̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶a̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶u̶l̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶S̶e̶e̶:̶ ̶N̶o̶l̶a̶n̶)̶
It had quips
>Post-Capeshit inversions
>Stoicism as social currency inverted through solipsistic imdb fetish
>effeminate pacing
It's the perfect pleb magnet. The wannabe film buff, the Fincher and Nolan university graduates, the imdb, and the hot pocket resonance every time zimmermans score blasts.
All the meme ideals of growing up on Tarantino and asking Any Forums for le mindfuck films after watching oldboy and battle royale is there

It's literally the on par with Prometheus. Competently made film with some dumb plotting.

We're supposed to be so happy for Deckard to meet his daughter, when Deckard does fucking nothing in the movie with Harrison Ford too lazy to even put on a costume and we the viewer hardly on the daughter enough to give a single shit about her.

The Replicant resistance was one of the stupidest scenes.

its fine. fun to look at. crappy twist. stupid characters for the sake of twist. would have been ten times better without deckard. god forbid we make new stories

>and we the viewer hardly see enough of the daughter enough to give a single shit about her.
Fixed

I cried in the cinema when K and JOI drove to the orphanage.

youtu.be/zzTiaVq9RN0

>The sequel has similar aesthetics to the first one NOOOOOO