Nafris look bro tier. why the hate?

Nafris look bro tier. why the hate?

Attached: this scares the french man.jpg (2048x2048, 562.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonde.fr/emploi/article/2012/03/19/le-maghreb-en-tete-des-tres-diplomes-immigres-en-france_5984212_1698637.html
etudiant.lefigaro.fr/article/leur-niveau-en-maths-est-incroyable-l-insolent-succes-des-marocains-aux-concours-des-ecoles-d-ingenieurs_3c696c10-5c2f-11ec-8986-b8ee2f4285c7/
youtube.com/watch?v=RT_6rUj1Gwk&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=R3sW6RoZymY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hmm

Kill them all.

The French are scared of people in general.

Because Europe keep importing criminals and drug dealers and the blame falls to all people who came from there, Racism is an ugly being.

disgusting creatures

indistinguishable from us Latinx
VGH BRVVN BROTHERS

How

arr rook same

They're still looking bro tier? This is the ones we have over here.

Attached: CaPAwNjXEAElex8.jpg (819x1024, 144.66K)

Is bottom supposed to be scary?

Who are they on the top?

>booba
hehehe

What?

Nafris in Europe are scum, almost all of them
Theyre like muslim gypsies, how the fuck are you worse than a gypsy

That's because you get the worse of the bunch, moroccans are famous for selling drugs.

if you failed HS go to europe

Attached: image.png (1200x797, 1.05M)

>Only the lowest of the low is allowed in Europe
>Europeans shocked at their behavior
I'm slightly exaggerating but stil

This, the good nafris move to Canada or USA, meanwhile refugees and criminals move to Europe.

Look in the billboard at the back. It says booba backwards

most graduated people in France are nafris : lemonde.fr/emploi/article/2012/03/19/le-maghreb-en-tete-des-tres-diplomes-immigres-en-france_5984212_1698637.html

Best students at the most prestigious engineer academy in France are nafris : etudiant.lefigaro.fr/article/leur-niveau-en-maths-est-incroyable-l-insolent-succes-des-marocains-aux-concours-des-ecoles-d-ingenieurs_3c696c10-5c2f-11ec-8986-b8ee2f4285c7/

Students with the best notes in France are almost always nafri : youtube.com/watch?v=RT_6rUj1Gwk&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=R3sW6RoZymY

Your country also got dominated by them two times in your history meanwhile your people never succeed at submitting them.

They're unironically the same that latinx.
Spicñard+negroid
Basically caribbeans

hachak, wa3lah tseb fina.
kayen ch7al men 9ari 3ayech hna.

My ancestors unironically

Well this is a good surprise, I suppose Nord countries are an exception.

let me guess, this pislamic rat probably thinks hes not human trash

Id kill you myself with a smile on my face, you brown shitfuck, you will never belong in europe - always remember that you pathetic immigrant bitch