How

>Lied about being the Blockbuster Champion
>Cheated on wife and admitted on cam
>Banned from twitch for streaming from bathroom
>Does not look up or read a donation unless it's $20+
>Regularly gets $50-100+ donations with complimentary messages
>Sells NFTs to his subs without a game trailer, screenshot... platform ... name ... genre
HOW

Attached: drd-dr-disrespect.gif (220x165, 611.96K)

this guy is still around for real?

He entertains and stays in characters for 9+ hours a day, it's basically the closest thing we have to the truman show, Any Forums

Is that against rules or was he naked or something?

Why do zoomers and Redditors love this faggot? He's just a narcissist crybaby

GILLETTE, THE BEST A MAN CAN GET

Nah he was on the stall like "look im at e3 but i could only get in the bathroom" sort of joke.

Attached: 1590132938535.png (1294x644, 560.86K)

He gets like 30k viewers on youtube.
>Lied about being the Blockbuster Champion
It's a joke
>Cheated on wife and admitted on cam
Sounds based (she is a white woman)
It was a joke
>Does not look up or read a donation unless it's $20+
>Regularly gets $50-100+ donations with complimentary messages
>Sells NFTs to his subs without a game trailer, screenshot... platform ... name ... genre
Sounds based. I used to hate scammers and sympathize with scam victims but now I think that the victims are probably retarded anyway and the scammers will do something more productive with that money.

He dribblespits all over his face when he remembers he's supposed to be cosplaying this character

>He gets like 30k viewers on youtube.
that's a lot lower than he used to get on twitch, right?

He can fuck any cam whore or instagram model he wants and you expect him not to? He should never have admitted that shit though. It was a public shaming as penance to his wife. He really didnt want to get Justed. Those california divorce laws would have him broke for life.

he was briefly banned for walking into the bathroom at some convention while he was live streaming. He was reinstated then banned permanently sometime after seemingly for no reason.
Twitch has never publicly given a reason for docs permanent ban. I suspect it was because he does not fit their agenda. the types of influences they want. Twitch is now an amazon company. he was skeptical of covid, shared his disbelief in it with his chat. he is a masculine family man, and appears right wing.
They want people that embrace blm, lgbtq, ukraine, etc. right wing personalities don't have a place on their platform

it's about the same, but the revenues on twitch are much higher from what i understand. ad shares, subs. he's said he's planning legal action against twitch.

RAAAUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

baby baby baby i see a fellow champion's club member

Attached: another-50-DOLLAR-DONAAAATION.gif (498x364, 157.38K)

Didn't Doc sign a tv deal? A show based on his real life or twitch persona could be interesting. It would be the first show based on a streamer I presume.

i don't really watch doc anymore. he was much funnier and entertaining back in h1z1 pubg days.
i just don't agree with the amount of power and influence corportations have. it's kinda weird and sad you have that image saved

If he is legit 6'8", how big is his cock? It's gotta be huge

Was never confirmed. The causes of the ban are still unknown even to him apparently.

>image saved
The state of phoneposters, champs. Violence.... Speed...

>he's said he's planning legal action against twitch.
Isn't that old news? They've announced that they've settled recently. We still never got a reason for the perma and probably never will.

He settled for like 7m.

im 6'6 and have a small dick

that's heartbreaking