I must depart Forest

I must depart Forest.

Attached: 39651231_3025325_549104b49b90530d1cdfd3c6264fbc03_wm.jpg (1308x818, 411.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NR1rV6MtIco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are we too hard on Jenny, bros? She had absolute scum for a father and that would make a lasting impression for the rest of one’s life.

OKAY JENAY

Forrest should have settled for a vietnamese woman

No.

>I'm going to get on this bus to New York City where I'm going to attend a black panther rally and get a train run on me, have fun dying in Vietnam, Forest!

She only pity fucked Forrest after she had AIDS, so no I wouldn't say people are too hard on her

>Fucks the black panthers
>gets aids
LOL

What happend ? Haven't seen a Forrest Gump thread in a decade and now suddenly i see at least one daily. Did incels discover it somehow?

Yes.

A shame. Another movie ruined by zoomer takes and memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=NR1rV6MtIco

>A shitty upbringing absolves you of responsibility for your actions
No.

Her dad just knew she deserved it.

Not defending the zoomers but Forrest Gump isn’t that great of a movie.

Lol fr fr no cap

Yes it is. One of the greatest actually.

Attached: 1603121582731.jpg (1507x1221, 908.2K)

What's wrong with it?

kek wtf was her resbonsibility? fucking the local retard?

Reminder that no matter what Jenny did, and no matter what you think, God still could have saved her at the last second if He wanted to, and there’s nothing (literally nothing) that you tradcath larping incel zoomers could do about it, at all.

Yes? What are you missing here?

>God still could have saved her at the last second if He wanted to
Lol that is not how aids works at all especially in the fucking 90's lmao

must have been tough for women in old days without tinder and onlyfans

I’m not talking to you, don’t care, didn’t ask. Thanks.

sorry 80's, said wrong decade

nothing at all. i’m just saying that it’s a little overrated. i still find it to be a very good movie.

yeah. rooting for the main character makes you forget it's no easy task to become romantically involved with a retard. people tend to look down on such an affair.

Nice sassy gay man response, no wonder you think aids just goes away randomly lmao

Pretty sure read LARPers believe in the ability to cut oneself off completely from god's grace and thus guarantee ones own agency will not prevent damnation

It was actually easier.

she was a slut and was asking for it

Sure, sins exist that repentance, good works, and the sacraments can’t absolve you from, but God can still decide to save a soul at the last second in spite of those mortals sins.

>She only pity fucked Forrest after she had AIDS
lol what? That's clearly not true.

Attached: 1648172895891.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

Well she clearly didn't pity fuck him before the aids

seth gets it

so much retardation in just a quick little clip

but she did, she pitty fucked him before the aids

Images you can hear

Lol women walking in the street are worse than soccer players. Did it hurt or not? Why did it take you 10 seconds to react?

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? Lmao

no it wasn't

Zoom zoom

I think you need to watch the movie again, at what point in the movie did she have sex with him before the aids? Are you confusing forrest with the guy she was fucking in the car in that rain scene? Every time Jenny and Forrest meet it's really brief before she fucks off for another couple of years,

Yes. What's the point of condemning someone when life itself punishes them?

Dude his face is read as fuck. Nigga had his hyper meter going. Couldn't have been a clearer indicator he was a powered up enemy.