Severance

Half the screen time is given to the weird feud with the fat employee and Christopher Walken, it’s weird. The concept is great but not the best execution.

Attached: B0F1FC79-4916-46AA-8024-56E1D7487673.jpg (1000x1481, 111.5K)

I think Dylan is the best character on the show, prove me wrong.

Its fair enough I just feel like the plot sort of shifted focus

how many hours left until the ep drops?

nvm episode just dropped 3 minutes ago on trackers

Is it streaming anywhere yet ? Sketchy sites A OK

I have a good feeling about this one

I hate zoomers so much, holy shit, it's unreal

I don't see the point of the story. There's a lot of mystery and weird shit but what could possibly be the reason for having the system in place. Is the company studying workflow - no, because that wouldn't require such draconian enforcement of the system. Like, everything we've seen them do at work doesn't imply they're doing anything truly productive, which means they're a part of some experiment, but the show hasn't given you even a whiff of what that experiment is.

People have compared this to the Truman Show, well, that movie explained the premise from the get-go. It gives context to everything you see. What context do we have here, fucking nothing, we're just watching weird shit happen.

damn, some user called that reveal about what happened to Mark's wife
nice one, user

Everything fucking happened in this episode

kill yourself

>ywn have office bros like Petey

Attached: 1648174029812.jpg (600x630, 67.23K)

So marks wife is the therapist?

>upends everything you think you know about your world and then dances in your face

Attached: Severance.S01E07.Defiant.Jazz - millichek dance.webm (1482x620, 150.19K)

there's the john turturro I know and love

Attached: classic turturro.png (1482x620, 877.85K)

yeah, so they killed her off to punish his outie for some reason

brehss, imagine the finale

like they "killed" her outie and keep her as a permanent worker?

every character on this show is fucking brilliant
/teamhelly/ tho

Tonights ep was the best TV i've seen in years. Anyone who doesnt like it can get filtered

That was me, I only did it because I was mad that it got spoiled to me. Im so glad its revealed now though and it wasnt the big end of season reveal because it would be a shame for that to have been spoiled

his wife isn't dead she's just locked up in an underground bunker with a black guy
he has to reverse the procedure to bring her back, killing himself at the same time

Fucking retard. The whole point is the mystery of working out what the company are doing. Theres a supercut of Truman show *without* all the bits that reveal that its a TV show and its 100x better

heres my prediction. theyre at that egon event, there are tons of severed staff there, thats when they flip the switch, and the outies start massacring the egans.

>I loved all these things about her
>equally

Attached: Faffle+used+roll+picturefaffle+rolled+image+_11cbfa09be02e817f15c44be77e9675a.jpg (333x333, 37.61K)

So what’d u guys think about the new episode? I didn’t predict it, but Ms. Casey is cute as fuck so I’m happy for /ourguy/