Why is no one talking about this absolute K I N O

why is no one talking about this absolute K I N O

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_a4b083d0-6e59-11ec-a1b8-3009dadbed4f.jpg (1200x674, 91.07K)

Movie?

Yeah

i still don't get the ending, is he alright?

Are they Lancashire pigs?

The last movie I watched was in 2012, The dark knight rises.

After that movie, I stopped watching movies.

bazed

nah senpai
still owes 200k

I watched it a few weeks ago, it was good but the whole muh just one take gimmick was stupid like always, especially since evening service at a restaurant is usually like 6pm through midnight/1am, so awkwardly mangling it into a 90 minute movie because you wont allow yourself cuts is weird and jarring

Why is Al Capone cooking?

Attached: boardwalk-empire-season-5-episode-4-cuanto-al-caponejpg-588db1bd54665185.jpg (1024x576, 97.23K)

what the fuck do you do with your time then lmao

Attached: 1647652468745.png (331x278, 274.29K)

boiling point 2021
funny because theres a 1999 documetnary about gordon ramsay's first restaurant also named boiling point, and its quite famous too, so i thought this was going to be like a dramatization of gordon ramsay's rise to power

turns out its a one-shot drama about an alcoholic, coke addicted head chef perpetually fucking up on a busy shift. it was pretty good, i watched it twice in the same week. it was quite true to life at times, despite the melodrama.

TL;DR: uncut gems but chef

it doenst show the full service though right? just the first 90 minutes-the health inspection. because stephen graham dies in the middle of service

pretty much

also fuck that dumb front of house bitch, I 100% thought she was trolling those "instagram influencer" guys and was going to kick them tf out... but when you realise she isn't......

It's all winding down by the end of the movie, no way that's meant to be 7:30

There isn't much to talk about really, it's very straight forward. I loved how it was structured though, the more we learn about the head chef (and really everyone in it) the further out from the kitchen we go, eventually going all the way out to the back (for drugs) and the front (ambulance), then going off to the sides (bathroom) and up above (his office). Fitting he has the heart attack right before he is able to enter the kitchen again.

its winding down because a woman was brought out in an ambulance you retard, most people wouldnt stay at a restaurant at that point.

absolute idiot, it was never mean to show full service

>way out to the back (for drugs

Attached: 1590309990009.gif (500x212, 974.09K)

what..?

yeah hearing the negress tear her a new one was a very satisfying moment, im sure the bathroom crying scene was supposed to make us empathize with her character, but having worked as a chef for a couple years, I was unable to do so. demanding the kitchen go off menu during a rush, and telling them how to do their jobs, was so infuriating

Id like some drugs right now please

never been a chef but worked retail so get the idea of customer service based roles and front of house type shit
at no point was the blonde bitch in the right
she was out of her depth and only there due to nepotism
black chick rocked her shit

also the scene with the boy and his long sleeves was pretty crushing having been there before