How is she not a biological woman?

How is she not a biological woman?
You guys meme by calling her trans?

Attached: 1648163824335.jpg (640x640, 256.4K)

If you don't find her attractive you are gay

Hunter openly says she doesn't want to be considered a biological woman and wants to be called trans

That’s a cute guy

That's my wife.

I pledge allegience to the trans

thats a whole ass gay nigga

Its the penis.

I unironically wish she was a real girl. I think "she" is cute but can't get past the, you know, schlong thing. Anyone else wish there was an truly female version of Hunter?

because he was born male
therefore he is not a biological woman

This is how

Attached: 1648088125965.jpg (587x797, 118.67K)

If you think of it as a woman and look at it you’re like yea why not but if you think of it as a man and look at it all the “this person is hiding/not being genuine to their true self” emotions come up. Basically the truth hurts sometimes

Define male
Define woman

What I want to know is where the fuck the new janitors are, honestly like that's my issue. The fucking board looks like shit and I've never seen this many low quality off topic threads. Ever. I've been on this board for eleven years now and I've literally never seen it this bad. Where are the new janitors? Why arent they fucking doing anything???

xy
xx

No, Hunter without his limp girly little dicklet pinwheeling about as I rail his ass isn't Hunter at all

She is so much more woman than man. Who the fuck cares what's between her legs or what some invisible meme letters say. If you watch an interview of her and can only see her as a boy then you have problems

Hubter Schafer thread
Pedo thread
Hunter Schafer thread
twitter thread
Hunter Schafer thread
hanging tranny thread
Hunter Schafer thread
twitter thread
euphoria thread
hunter Schafer thtead

Attached: 1641857463975.jpg (474x481, 112.67K)

I don't care what she thinks she is. I have nothing against her, but she is not a biological woman. I don't know if she regards herself as such, but to say she is a biological woman is simply not true.

just finished Euphoria season 1. She is unironically cute as fuck

is from leftypol.org/leftypol/ . Stop making these threads if you don't want to get raided

Attached: 1638597579485.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

Who do you think spams this shit kek

Is leftypol in the room with us right now?

Attached: 3707 - blood bloodshot_eyes crying flag full_body glasses hair hand hanging leg open_mouth purple_hair rope soyjak stubble suicide template tongue tranny variant gapejak_front yellow_teeth.png (2012x2908, 710.32K)

they are behind these threads

Like you wouldn't plow Hunter

Well she said it herself she doesn't like people to think she's a biological woman. She is just a transgender person who presents itself as female and female pronouns. One day she might flip and detransition, or become a flamboyant drag, who knows

based

>Hunter Schaefer at 30

Attached: davidBowie12_glamour_11jan16_rex_b.jpg (1280x960, 150.5K)

That's cool. Either way I think she's cute and I'd bang.

he has a cock

>Hunter Schafer seizes power in a coup and becomes President for life, able to pass any law she wishes
what are her policies?

she has a cock
she's not a biological woman, but SHE has a cock and that's completely OK